Why Do Mountain Bikers Always Resort to Threats and Violence?

Old October 16th 04, 01:12 AM
JoelM

Default Why Do Mountain Bikers Always Resort to Threats and Violence?

erm, where's the original 'article' that this thread is referring to?

--
JoelM

Old October 22nd 04, 05:43 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:12:59 +1000, JoelM
wrote:

..
..erm, where's the original 'article' that this thread is referring to?

From: "Ryan Frecka"

Subject: MTBing Article
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:08:32 -0600

I feel sorry for you. You took your precious time to write that article on how
mountain bikers destroy wilderness habitats. We are, in fact, the same as you,
just more skilled at what we do. The article you have written should be removed
because all it's done is made us feel more like beating the living **** out of
you! Not that I would ever need to resort to violence but this is going too far.
I think you should put that degree in psychology and stick it straight up your
biased little ass. As for the subjects noted in your article, they are
completely false. I'd like to see you ride a 40lb bike up a hill as fast as most
of us can and then ride it down over obstacles without going ass over teakettle.
Oh and by the way, I'M A MOUNTAIN BIKER!

RF

Don't just Search. Find! The new MSN Search: Fast. Clear. Easy.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande