Power Meters?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10th 21, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Power Meters?

On 5/10/2021 10:02 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op maandag 10 mei 2021 om 06:00:33 UTC+2 schreef :
On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:56:31 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

So, what will it take to convince you to switch to the dark side and
get a smartphone? ...

That is an interesting question. For most people it is social media. For me? Hmmm..for me it is most of the time just the the phone and camera. For work it calendar, Email, unit conversion app, flashlight, calculator and the ability to do a google search. That is about it.

My most-used app is DejaOffice, with its on-board calendar (not
Google's), to-do lists and memos. I check the weather app every morning.
I do only minimal texting and email from my phone. GPS, camera and other
apps are used maybe once per week.

Although I don't use them often, I do love the ability to store hundreds
of audio and sheet music tunes that I play occasionally. Also, Cornell
University's Merlin app is really handy for birding.

--
- Frank Krygowski