Kloden and Mayo break clear on final climb

Old July 16th 04, 03:37 PM
sautee

Default Kloden and Mayo break clear on final climb

Kloden and Mayo break on final climb
Old July 16th 04, 10:01 PM
scurry

Bonehenge wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:37:58 +0200, sautee
wrote:

Kloden and Mayo break on final climb

Do you mind NOT putting info in the subject, for those of us who
actually have jobs and watch the replay at night?

Thanks,
Barry

Follow along Barry. Tomorrow you need to post your own plausible
sounding results with a fakey name to obfuscate this bozo's posts. Only
thing that looks like it will work.
e.g.
Pantani & Simpson Return from Dead Finish 1,2 on Ventoux Glob Dodger

Sorry, I got up too late to be helpful today. I'll work on it starting
Sunday.

Shawn