How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

Old January 20th 09, 10:40 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
!Jones' Sock Puppet

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:06:13 -0800, in alt.war.vietnam
(Tom Keats) wrote:

I copied and pasted. I haven't a clue what it is; however, based on
the context, I assume it's some kind of an expensive car. If you have
a spelling issue, then talk to whoever brought it up in the first
place spelling it thus... it wasn't me.

It was my own typing error. I was just trying to admit to
making a mistake. Now I feel like such an utter failure ;-)

Oh, well.

You have no problem from me. *I* am over it.

Hey, I want one.

No! I want two of them. They'll go well with my 30K bicycle, I
think.

Jones