Vote Monica

Old January 15th 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Vote Monica

Since Ron Paul seems to be somewhat of a ******, how about voting for
Monica

Monica says "I don't quit until the job's done"

http://azurservers.com/rec/bill-monica.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old January 15th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HC

Monica did not say that.

"At the time," said President Billy," I was showing Monica a jar of my
boyhood semen that I'd saved as a souvenir, and I'd just taken the top off,
to let her taste it, when Harold Ickes burst in, unexpectedly, to see if I'd
been assassinated yet."

"He had just taken the top off," said Lewinsky, "when Harold Ickes burst in.
He tried to prevent it, but the jar fell out of his hands and spilled all
over my dress, which had been given to me by Davey Crockett, of Stereolab."

"When I burst in to see if the President had been assassinated yet," said
Harold Ickes, "the first thing I saw was the jar spilling something all over
the navy blue cocktail dress, which I remember she once told me had been
given to her by, like, Ryan Cousineau or Tom Kunich, or the Beastie Boys, or
somebody."

"Nobody had heard any stomach or other body sounds," said Agent Magilla,
"coming out of the oval office for over an hour. We thought maybe the
President had been assassinated or something, so we sent in Harold Ickes to
find out. See, Harold Ickes, he don't give a **** about nothin'."

"Things had already begun seemin' a bit strange to me, at that point," said
Lewinsky, "but I played along in order not to violate the trust Dostoyevsky
had placed in me, in a dream, when I was 3 years old."

"You see, when the President was 17," said the President's boyhood friend,
Ryan Cousineau of Hot Springs, Arkansas, "he was told by the Rolling Stones,
in a dream, that one day he would meet Monica Lewinsky, who would be sent by
either Satan or Dostoyevsky. He didn't know if the Rolling Stones were just
setting him up for a big fall years in advance, or not, but being religious,
he saved his semen, uh, religiously for Monica to taste years later, and
free her of Satan's or Dostoyevsky's hold, as Mick and the other Stones had
told him to do. He figured he could just play it by ear if something did
happen and, at least, then he'd know whether the Stones were just being a
buncha ****ing dickheads to him or not."

"Every Christian," said Agent Magilla, "must determine for her own self,
whether either the Rolling Stones or Jesus are just being a buncha ****ing
dickheads to her or not. That is what religion is all about."

"The substance found on Miss Lewinsky's dress," said Agent Magilla of the
FBI lab, "was a crystalline faintly sweet hexahydroxy alcohol
CH2OH(CHOH)4CH2OH that occurs especially in mountain ash fruits, and may be
obtained by reduction of L-sorbose."

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
Since Ron Paul seems to be somewhat of a ******, how about voting for
Monica

Monica says "I don't quit until the job's done"

http://azurservers.com/rec/bill-monica.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-
Driving a Stake through the
Heart of the Politically Correct

Every one vote for UDC!!!!!!!! Unitik908 Unicycling 2 August 17th 07 02:58 AM
Sullivan Canyon trail (Santa Monica, CA area) MuniAddict Unicycling 8 May 17th 07 05:34 AM
Sustrans Connect2 projects, vote early vote often! Mike Causer UK 7 February 22nd 07 08:20 PM
Santa Monica Mtns. RB2 Unicycling 6 November 12th 06 05:56 PM
Holy Crap! Condi the new Monica?!?!?!?!? D'ohBoy Techniques 8 June 22nd 06 08:33 PM