Doesn't 7 minus 1 equal 6 Lance Armstrong?

Old August 27th 05, 02:23 AM

Default Doesn't 7 minus 1 equal 6 Lance Armstrong?

"Diablo Scott" a écrit dans le message de news:
1125097138.73f466b4278f5e9621920d3d009ad1c5@terane ws...
wrote:

I know there is much debate about his initial 'win', but it is sounding
more and more like the 1999 win WAS tainted after all. Dick Pound,
head of WADA - the anti-doping agency, has even gone so far to say that
if 1 of the 6 samples taken had EPO that would be one thing but if all
6 of the 6 taken did then there would have to be some explaining done.

Do like they are talking about doing with Rafael Palmiero if they are
going to do it to Raffy - put an asterisk besides his name - if in fact
it is found that there is validity to the assertions of the French.

SQ

It wasn't 6 of 6, it was 6 of 17. Armstrong gave 17 urine samples in '99.
It's valid to ask why they weren't all positive.

I suspect you rever read l'Equipe, it is not ?
If your answer is Yes, I did, so your French is very low
If your answer is not, then read first

Old August 27th 05, 09:01 PM

wrote:

[...]

Doesn't "l'Equipe" translate to "National Enquirer"? Oui?

No. Nor is the l'Equipe, nor the NYT, nor others prestigious News Papers are
such tabloid.

It is far from to be perfect, but l'Equipe is traditional.
It is indeed why the accusations are seriously considered and Lance seems to
hesitate to fight against.

Of course the sportmen don't like the Equipe, because he is troubling and
rather violent in his accusations and some reports.

Old August 31st 05, 10:34 PM
no one

wrote:

[...]

I thought it was french for "How they hangin'?"