Council that fined girl, 5, for running lemonade stand slaps bikeshop owners with penalty for offering a free pump

Old July 31st 17, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:01:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The bicycle is irrelevant. Most towns have shops with a few goods
outside to encourage custom. And the council are blatantly lying. You
can see in the first photo in the article that it isn't a narrow
pavement. We'd be better off without councils at all. Do you know what
they do that's useful? Collect the bins. That's it.

What do YOU do that's useful, Birdbrain? Collect welfare checks? BG

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Old July 31st 17, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:12:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://www.facebook.com/towerhamlet...52765192315/17
31895380171378/?type=3&theater

Come on, Birdbrain, use your OWN words! Make everyone LAUGH again at your
idiocy! BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Old July 31st 17, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:33:34 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The council might - just might - deign to issue a licence for the
display of goods on the pavement in the street where the pavement is
wider, but there is no way that TH Council will issue a licence for the
placing of items on the paavement in the side street, and no reason why
they should.

The shop's owners are, in common parlance, taking the ****. The £100
seems a lenient penalty in the circumstances.

Stop being such a pedantic moaning old ****wit.

Mind your speech when you talk to normally evolved humans, sociopath!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:
Old July 31st 17, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:35:47 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The shop's owners are, in common parlance, taking the ****. The £100
seems a lenient penalty in the circumstances.

Utter bull**** -

That's what you keep spouting here every day, you mentally deficient
sociopath!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"The alleged timing is, fall into ice water and die of cold in 15 minutes.
Do what I do, go swimming in winter in a partially frozen lake, and do so
for a lot more than 15 minutes. Jesus Christ your teeth don't even start
chattering until about 30 minutes."
MID:
Old July 31st 17, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:27:57 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://www.facebook.com/towerhamlet...type=3&theater

Oh this comment is funny.....

Are your parrots refusing to talk to you today again that you have to talk
to yourself, Birdbrain? G

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I go hillwalking barefoot for hours in the snow, my feet just go red.
Extra blood, they can't freeze."
MID:
Old July 31st 17, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Council that fined girl, 5, for running lemonade stand slaps bikeshop owners with penalty for offering a free pump

On 31/07/2017 16:17, MrCheerful wrote:
On 31/07/2017 15:54, JNugent wrote:
On 31/07/2017 15:34, Bod wrote:

Such pettiness!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3600461.html

Someone ought to remind Tower Hamlets Council that London's pavements
are for the exclusive use of cyclists, with other uses (eg, children
crossing the pavement to get from their front door/gate to a parent's
car) merely tolerated and as long as they don't interfere with the
rights and convenience of cyclists.

And "get a licence for the right to trade on part of the pavement"?

Get a LICENCE?

Pay actual MONEY?

The council's got to be 'avin' a larf, ennit?

This is cyclists they're dealing with.

I notice that the pump has had to be chained up to avoid its theft by a
cyclist.

How people safely get down the pavement beside the shop is a good
question. Looks like a compo claim in waiting.

You obviously haven't seen the clutter outside the Indian shops in
Southall. Their wares are practically reaching the kerb.
Why don't you get a life.
Old July 31st 17, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:26:36 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:54:00 +0100, JNugent
wrote:

On 31/07/2017 15:34, Bod wrote:

Such pettiness!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3600461.html

Someone ought to remind Tower Hamlets Council that London's pavements
are for the exclusive use of cyclists, with other uses (eg, children
crossing the pavement to get from their front door/gate to a parent's
car) merely tolerated and as long as they don't interfere with the
rights and convenience of cyclists.

And "get a licence for the right to trade on part of the pavement"?

Get a LICENCE?

Pay actual MONEY?

The council's got to be 'avin' a larf, ennit?

This is cyclists they're dealing with.

https://www.facebook.com/towerhamlet...type=3&theater

Thank you for so eloquently making the council's point for them.

The scene is this:

https://ibb.co/jToys5

Carefully note the fact that both aspects of the shop (which is on a
corner) are adorned with items laid out on the footway (which I will
here call the pavement).

There are two pavements adjacent to the shop, one in either street
forming the corner. The one I have marked with a red line denoting its
width is already restricted by a lamp standard. The width available to
mothers pushing prams, etc, is therefore the space between that lamp and
the wall/window of the shop. That already-narrow passage is then further
reduced by the junk left on the pavement by the proprietors of the shop.
The effect is to reduce the availabe width to that marked by the blue
line, about 16".

The council might - just might - deign to issue a licence for the
display of goods on the pavement in the street where the pavement is
wider, but there is no way that TH Council will issue a licence for the
placing of items on the paavement in the side street, and no reason why
they should.

The shop's owners are, in common parlance, taking the ****. The £100
seems a lenient penalty in the circumstances.

Is this you? [titter]
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/jnugent/

--
What is the difference between a chicken and a baby?
A chicken is the result of a sitting hen while the baby is the result of a standing cock.
Old July 31st 17, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 17:38:33 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The council might - just might - deign to issue a licence for the
display of goods on the pavement in the street where the pavement is
wider, but there is no way that TH Council will issue a licence for the
placing of items on the paavement in the side street, and no reason why
they should.

The shop's owners are, in common parlance, taking the ****. The £100
seems a lenient penalty in the circumstances.

Is this you? [titter]
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/jnugent/

Fascinated with humans, sociopath? BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"A cucumber looks and smells nothing like a snake."
Old July 31st 17, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

On 31/07/2017 15:34, Bod wrote:

[...]

Nothing like that in the superior north. But as you have not moved out of
your southern ******** for 40 years you would not know this.
Why don't you get a life?

Old July 31st 17, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

wrote:

On 31/07/2017 15:34, Bod wrote:

[...]

If only they did collect them when they should, they told me that my
garden waste bin was not at the front of my house and sent me a photo to
prove it, trouble was it showed a car that had been sold three months
before.

The list of excuses was quite amazing.

---

OT cyclist fined after running a red light. doug UK 6 July 21st 17 03:29 AM
discount girl easter dress baby girl briggs washington state northface metropolis girl [email protected] Recumbent Biking 0 March 24th 08 01:37 PM
Lemonade drinkers John Hearns UK 27 September 25th 05 09:21 AM
Useful gadget for Trike owners - DIY stand from scrap wood (Swiftlet) Paul W Recumbent Biking 2 November 25th 04 10:00 AM
Melbourne Council wants to startup 'free bike' schemeikes flyingdutch Australia 15 March 3rd 04 05:41 PM