Speedplay Zero pedals

Old July 14th 03, 01:46 AM
Adrian B

Default Speedplay Zero pedals

Hi all

Anyone seen these available for sale in Australia? My local bike shops only
seem to know about the X series?

Thanks for your advice.

Adrian

Old July 15th 03, 01:22 PM
Alan Hutchison

Adrian B wrote:
Hi all

Anyone seen these available for sale in Australia? My local bike shops only
seem to know about the X series?

Thanks for your advice.

Adrian

Have you tried De Grandi Cycles in Geelong? Last time I took
any notice they were importer and/or distributor of Speedplay
pedals.

Alan.

Old July 16th 03, 07:55 AM
Adrian B

"Alan Hutchison" wrote in message

Have you tried De Grandi Cycles in Geelong? Last time I took
any notice they were importer and/or distributor of Speedplay
pedals.

Alan.

Just received a helpful response from De Grandi Cycles pointing me to a
number of local SA retailers. Thanks for your help.