Should Mountain Biking Be An Olympic Sport?

Old December 6th 03, 10:37 PM
Chris Garwood

Default Should Mountain Biking Be An Olympic Sport?

Mmmm, wonder what it would be like night-riding with those on?

might be ok till you mate comes the other way with a Cateye Stadium,
then you would just be blind for life :-)

Find him and kill him.

UNLEASH THE HAMSTERS!

http://www.mtb-bikes.com

Old December 6th 03, 11:34 PM
Fred Fragger

"Chris Garwood" wrote in message

Mmmm, wonder what it would be like night-riding with those on?

might be ok till you mate comes the other way with a Cateye Stadium,
then you would just be blind for life :-)

Muuhahahaha

Old December 7th 03, 03:19 PM
Stephen Baker

Graham Haller says:

I understood that it had already been droped for the 04 olympics to make
way for something like Ballroom dancing!

That was just so the Australians could win some medals ;-P
Old December 7th 03, 05:50 PM
nedman

You are so right....... I made the mistake of emailing this very little man,
thinking that perhaps he would at least argue intelligently, what a waste of
time that was. Perhaps he should start his own ng, and call it alt.ihatemtb;
then he could post to his hearts content, reply to his own posts, and
generally get along with his huge following, which to my knowledge numbers
in the very low single digits.

Greg
"ctg" wrote in message

"N Grover" wrote in message
news
-- Neil Grover

What a well thought out argument. I'm sure your time and effort will be

well
appreciated by MJV as he is sure to thoughtfully consider your points.

Chris

Old December 9th 03, 01:24 PM
Stephen Baker

MV says:

I have seen the dead animals (with tire tracks across them) with my own eyes.
QED

That was your cat, Mike, and it was on the road.....

Seriously, though - I've seen dead people in coffins with make-up and tuxedos
on, does that mean the tuxedo or the make-up killed them?
Old December 9th 03, 07:02 PM
Sorni

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
MV says:

I have seen the dead animals (with tire tracks across them) with my own

eyes.
QED

That was your cat, Mike, and it was on the road.....

Seriously, though - I've seen dead people in coffins with make-up and

tuxedos
on, does that mean the tuxedo or the make-up killed them?

Well, to be fair, Steve, I wore tuxedos to both of my weddings, and barely
survived. You might be on to something here...

Bill "Hawaiian Shirt & Flip-flops next time (and no makeup, either!)" S.

PS: I can just picture Mike out there with model paint and a tiny brush,
applying fake "knobby tracks" to every dead squirrel and snake he
encounters. PROOF POSITIVE OF OUR DESTRUCTIVE SPORT!!!

Old December 9th 03, 10:42 PM
Stephen Baker

Sorni says:

Well, to be fair, Steve, I wore tuxedos to both of my weddings, and barely
survived. You might be on to something here...

The three rings of any marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, suffer-ring...

So far, I've only been involved with the first two. ;-)

Steve "maybe you're doing something wrong, Bill..."
Old December 10th 03, 12:28 AM
Sorni

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Sorni says:

Well, to be fair, Steve, I wore tuxedos to both of my weddings, and

barely
survived. You might be on to something here...

The three rings of any marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring,

suffer-ring...

So far, I've only been involved with the first two. ;-)

Steve "maybe you're doing something wrong, Bill..."

Too young in '77; too stupid in '87.

Bill "stayed under covers in '97" S.

Old December 10th 03, 03:25 AM
Stephen Baker

Bill S says:

Bill "stayed under covers in '97" S.

heehee - definitely the best place to be with a prospective spouse....

;-P
Old December 19th 03, 01:13 AM
Mike Spence

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news
August 11, 1997

Nothing more recent Mikey?

Sincerely,

Michael J. Vandeman,
(FAKE) Ph.D.

P.S. Another poorly planned letter.

The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 01:16 PM
The Psychology of Mountain Biking DaveWV Mountain Biking 6 November 10th 03 04:59 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 06:14 AM
Mountain Biker's Wife Is Too Intelligent for Him -- She Hates Mountain Biking! Jeff Strickland Mountain Biking 4 September 2nd 03 07:44 PM