BIG NEWS

Old September 25th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

Default BIG NEWS

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...v=ap&type=lgns

Old September 25th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 24, 9:31 pm, datakoll wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...Jw_bZ.grcF?slu...

And Poland was a massive threat to Nazi Germany.
Amit will be up shortly to destroy all the Spanish as scumbags,
dirtbags, and dumbasses.
Bill C

Old September 25th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 24, 9:31 pm, datakoll wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...Jw_bZ.grcF?slu...

And Poland was a massive threat to Nazi Germany.
Amit will be up shortly to destroy all the Spanish as scumbags,
dirtbags, and dumbasses.

Columbia University lets in today's Hitler to speak to their students who
cheer and applaud him.

This says a great deal about what Columbia is.

Old September 25th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 24, 10:26 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Sep 24, 9:31 pm, datakoll wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...Jw_bZ.grcF?slu...

And Poland was a massive threat to Nazi Germany.
Amit will be up shortly to destroy all the Spanish as scumbags,
dirtbags, and dumbasses.

Columbia University lets in today's Hitler to speak to their students who
cheer and applaud him.

This says a great deal about what Columbia is.

Tom, to be fair, the President of Columbia really laid it out and
challenged him. I never expected that since Columbis has a history of
silencing those they disagree with.
The question that they failed miserably on is "What do Palestinians
have to do with the holocaust?"
That's simple the Pan-Arab movement is a Nazi movement.:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6903095/
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/arafat_en.html
http://christianactionforisrael.org/.../arabnazi.html

Disclosure! I'm an ADL member.
Bill C

Old September 25th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

fascinating answer really but I suppose you knew that.
A brief window into the Iranian politico mind.
it's viscious week: accuse someone you love of a vile act.

Old September 25th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 24, 7:26 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Sep 24, 9:31 pm, datakoll wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...Jw_bZ.grcF?slu...

And Poland was a massive threat to Nazi Germany.
Amit will be up shortly to destroy all the Spanish as scumbags,
dirtbags, and dumbasses.

Columbia University lets in today's Hitler to speak to their students who
cheer and applaud him.

This says a great deal about what Columbia is.

Dumbass -

Muzzling speech, no matter how repugnant, is more in line with fascism
that what Columbia did. It's why the First Amendment exists and the
importance of free speech is why it's that Amendment is the first, not
the last.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old September 25th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Muzzling speech, no matter how repugnant, is more in line with fascism
that what Columbia did. It's why the First Amendment exists and the
importance of free speech is why it's that Amendment is the first, not
the last.

Also, we learned that there are no homosexuals in Iran.
Old September 25th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Stu Fleming wrote:
Also, we learned that there are no homosexuals in Iran.

That would explain why there are no rbr posters from Iran.

Old September 25th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Sep 25, 5:56 am, Donald Munro wrote:
Stu Fleming wrote:
Also, we learned that there are no homosexuals in Iran.

That would explain why there are no rbr posters from Iran.

But they have plenty of dirtbags so that should offset their
homosexual deficiency.
Bill C

Old September 25th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billb

Stu Fleming wrote:
Also, we learned that there are no homosexuals in Iran.

That would explain why there are no rbr posters from Iran.

But they have plenty of dirtbags so that should offset their
homosexual deficiency.
Bill C

I'm still waiting for a precise "dirtbag" definition -- or perhaps I
am insufficiently introspective?
Best,
Bill Black