Kaboom! A pictorial representation of the weekend's century attempt.

Old May 22nd 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Default Kaboom! A pictorial representation of the weekend's century attempt.

Instead of the usual write-up I've used a site a chap from another forum
I post upon has made.

Hope you enjoy. And if you like the format the maker of the site
sounded pretty amenable to the idea of more uni-bimbles.

'click me' (http://bimblog.net/view_bimble.php?bimb_id=74)

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 22nd 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Me likey!

Too bad about the tube though.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 22nd 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

That was cool. Sorry about your unis.

--
surfer1024

Tied with Agent Q for 1st place *)--SmallSpin-'O,* Contest

South Haven, MI Vacation Unicycle Video
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60451
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 22nd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

That was well cool. Shame about the unicycles, you own a geared uni?

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

http://www.usenet.com

Old May 22nd 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

The Schlumpf is Pete's though I get to ride it every now and again
(cheers Pete) I need to get my nimbus back up and running sharpish for
mountain mayhem training. I'm just a bit worried about that rim now and
I think the tyre's a bit damaged. It's one of these pesky new airfoils
that was made too small. I had it a bit over 35 psi which I'd have
thought would be fine as I used to run 40-45 on my old coker but it
would appear not. Lack-a-day, lack-a-day.

Old May 22nd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

Sorry to hear about your ambition being unexpectedly cut short. Twice. I
mean one unicycle becoming unrideable is bad enough, but having a
backup unicycle break as well must have been really miserable.

What exactly happened to the Schlumpf? It isn't that clear from the
picture and description. But after hearing horror stories about them
such as frames snapping, wheels
jamming and even gear disengagement, I
wonder if I should just keep mine in the shed.
Into the blue wrote:
And is Pete ever seen in public without that hat?

Identifying a unique trait about a fellow unicyclist? That's
my department!

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 22nd 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Haha well done! "Peformance enhancing cigarette"

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 22nd 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Fab.

--
cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 24th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Good show. Hope you get the uni(s) straightened out.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
http://www.usenet.com

Kaboom Kristian M Zoerhoff Techniques 13 December 12th 06 01:39 AM
Photos: Last weekend's Tour of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks steephill.tv Rides 0 August 25th 05 08:24 PM
weekend's UPD counts! leadpan Unicycling 1 July 5th 05 07:23 PM
Pictorial Proof... Bill Sornson General 5 July 3rd 05 03:52 PM
RR: Another Road Trip!? [Pictorial] Paladin Mountain Biking 11 September 12th 03 06:05 PM