Armsrtong Joint Defense Proposal

Old May 25th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Armsrtong Joint Defense Proposal

"BLafferty" wrote in message
You have to love Hamilton's attorney's response, "I do see my guy as a
defendant." Joint defense agreements are used by those haing a common
defense, legally and strategically. What would an non-doper like
Armstrong have in common with a doper like Hamilton? Oh, yeah.
Armstrong's a doper, too. ROTFLMAO!!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...-with-hamilton

Yes, Hamilton's attorney comes with the highest of credentials. A person
with a background all of rbr would trust. Now, who's corporate attorney
was Mr. Manderson? From his website-
http://www.mandersonllp.com/attorneys/manderson.html

======
Mr. Manderson is a corporate lawyer specializing in mergers &
acquisitions, asset sales, securities and restructuring transactions. He
has represented public and private companies, private equity funds and
individuals, including Rock & Republic Enterprises, Inc., Signature
Group Holdings, Inc., Olympic Gold Medalist Tyler Hamilton, Amgen, Inc.,
Dole Food Company, Seidler Equity Partners, Marwit Capital, Credit
Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley & Co., and many others. Recently,
Mr. Manderson served as Special Corporate Counsel to Rock & Republic
Enterprises, Inc. in connection with its bankruptcy and subsequent $57
million sale of its intellectual property to VF Corporation.
======

Rock & Republic. Yes, I'm sure Attorney Manderson is all about getting
to the truth in things. He was, specifically, chief legal counsel for
Rock & Republic. Obviously that's where he met Tyler, and it's just a
bit funny for Mr. Manderson to be joking about a common defense with
Lance when in fact he may be making sure that Mr. Ball's assets are
covered.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 25th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_4_]

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...d-to-have-sugg...

[...]

Mike, if you have reason to believe that Mr. Manderson has acted
unprofessionally in his representation of any client(s), you should
take the facts within your possession to the appropriate bar
disciplinary committee. Mr. Manderson's client list is irrelevant to
his representation of Tyler Hamilton. Now you may chose to discount
his assertion that his client Hamilton told the truth to the grand
jury just because he's a lawyer retained by Hamilton, but I think the
fact that Hamilton received, through Manderson's efforts, partial
immunity from prosecution speaks volumes for his client's
credibility. Hamilton knows that if he lied to the Grand Jury, he ill
have his immunity from prosecution revoked and face not only the
charges based on what he lied about, but also perjury.

The bottom line, Mike, is that Armstrong is about to be indicted along
with a host of business partners and friends. The big question for
him is, can he cut a deal for a plea by turning on Weisel, Och,
Stapleton, Johnson and a few others. It depends how bad they want
Weisel. I think any deal Armstrong gets will include pleading to one
or more felonies and doing prison time.

So, get some good wine, sit back and enjoy the show that's about to
begin.
Old May 25th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

[...]

=========
"BLafferty" wrote

[...]

========

Brian: You know more about this than I do which is apparently causing you to
suggest something I wasn't. I don't have reason to believe Mr. Manderson is
mis-handling Tyler. I was pointing to the irony of Mr. Manderson not
thinking Tyler and Lance were on the same team, and yet Mr. Manderson has an
interest in both Tyler and Michael Ball. That interest would be in getting
both of them off the hook, so not sure where the conflict would be.

Looking at the course you're laying out, I think you're still letting
passion get in the way of logic. If Lance cops a plea to anything. in
exchange for getting to Weisel, I don't see him doing any jail time. Unless
serving in jail is a prerequisite to high office in Texas, which it may be.

Whatever, I'm waiting to find out what George said. That's the tipping point
for how things will play out. If George says he & Lance doped, then at least
parts of your scenario play out. But would Lance's team, at this point,
actually not know if George rolled on them or not? And if George did (roll
on Lance), why wouldn't Lance have already come up with a Plan B and
implemented it ahead of any indictments?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old May 25th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_4_]

On May 25, 4:49*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
[...]

Plan B could be a vacation to a country with no extradition treaty.
Old May 25th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

On May 25, 3:49*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
[...]

These guys aren't rolling. They are telling the truth.

They have every ****ing reason to do so (limited immunity) and not one
****ing reason not to. You're ****ing daft mate.

Lance has incompetent counsel plain and simple.

Epoxy joint failure Serena Booth Techniques 4 July 6th 10 10:16 PM
Joint socials URC/URD Squashme UK 1 April 8th 09 01:18 PM
Joint problem Neil Smith UK 6 August 18th 07 01:14 PM
hop at rim joint jp_nyc Techniques 18 April 21st 07 09:45 PM
Rim joint seam problem trg Techniques 6 April 9th 05 05:02 PM