Need maintenance book recommendation

Old August 28th 04, 04:15 AM
Boatman

Default Need maintenance book recommendation

I ride a Raleigh C40 "hybrid" - what book on beginners bike maintenance
would be a good one for me (which would address the components in this
bike)? Thanks!

Boatman

Old August 28th 04, 04:32 PM
macmark

"Boatman" wrote in message news:4NSXc.321863$a24.82365@attbi_s03...
I ride a Raleigh C40 "hybrid" - what book on beginners bike maintenance
would be a good one for me (which would address the components in this
bike)? Thanks!

Boatman

It depends on how much of the components are road or mountain. I
would recommend Lennard Zinn's "ZINN & THE ART OF MOUNTAIN BIKE
MAINTENANCE" and/or "ZINN & THE ART OF ROAD BIKE MAINTENANCE". They
are well put together with plenty of illustrations. Personally, I
would buy both as they're not that expensive and then you're covered
no matter what your riding.

-Mark