You Gotta Check This out!

Old April 7th 07, 04:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default You Gotta Check This out!

I gave it a try, hey its only $6, I figured at least 6 people would
respond out of the millions of people that use the internet. You
should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and a whole lot to
gain! A little while back, I was browsing through some interesting
adds, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this
that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, it must be a
scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway,
it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails stated
in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups.
(There are alot) So after thinking about it, I went ahead trying it. I
figured what have I got to lose except $6.00 small dollars, right?
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the
"mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within days, I started getting money in my PAYPAL
account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how
this works and most importantly, why it works? REQUIREMENTS: You must
have a verified PAYPAL account. If you do not have an account you can
go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before
In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to
verify your bank account with PAYPAL (which may take a few days). STEP
1: Send, through PAYPAL, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make
the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a
service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to
anyone ... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! The email list:
1)

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move
the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR
email address (the one used on the PAYPAL account) as number 6 on the
list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are
close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more
you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the
list! For example: you log on to any search engine like yahoo.com,
google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with subject
like: Millionaire message board, or Money making message board, Or
Employment message board, or Money making discussions, or money making
forum, or business message board, etc. You will find thousands &
thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find
the option to post a new message. THAT'S IT!! $$$$ REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will
begin receiving money within days! $$$ JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU
SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL. When your name is no longer
on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
number 6 again. And start posting again. REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL!
DON'T PASS THIS UP! $$$$$ There's no use trying to cheat for only
$6.00 ***