A nice afternoon

Old February 19th 19, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default A nice afternoon

According to your subject line it seems a person with a bike has
provided you with a diversion from your misery. Without them you
wouldn't know what do with yourself.

Given how many times you seem to have been back and forth, there is
clearly very little traffic on that path - including bicycle users. Who
are you expecting to come along and move it? Why can't you?

Old February 20th 19, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/02/2019 04:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
lump of **** on a
bicycle will ride in to it and be sent flying into the road.
Hopefully into the path of a HGV.

There.
And I am so profoundly pleased and honoured to be labelled a lump of
**** by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
Now please label me a walking vomit.
And I will vomit and crap **** into your puckers.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a lump of **** by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old February 20th 19, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/02/2019 03:22, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Cyclists make every neighbourhood unpleasant.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
Blood-soaked sharpened battleaxes in Pounder's pocket make any
neighbourhood unpleasant.
Old February 20th 19, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/02/2019 03:23, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
GB wrote:
On 18/02/2019 19:22, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the
middle of the footpath.

It's very rare for the owner to have left it like that.

Cyclists are not very bright.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment ccpoming from the likes of YOU.
Now where is that sharpened battleaxe?
Old February 20th 19, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/02/2019 07:28, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Why do cyclists wonder why they are despised?

I don't.
Old February 20th 19, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/02/2019 08:27, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 6:28:16 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
GB wrote:
On 18/02/2019 19:22, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the
middle of the footpath.

It's very rare for the owner to have left it like that.

Cyclists are not very bright.

It was still there tonight when I took my dog out for her last walk. I could
have tripped up over what is classified as a road vehicle, but I managed to
again walk on to the obstruction on the footpath. A blind person may have
big problems. Why do cyclists wonder why they are despised?

And it never occurred to you to simply move it aside?
You need to lay off the shrooms.

He cannot and is incapable.
His hands are full of blood-and-**** stained sharpened battleaxes.

Old February 20th 19, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 20/02/2019 06:17, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 7:22:10 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the middle of
the footpath. I could have tripped over this silly thing, but I managed to
walk over the spokes several times, I have big feet. Came back and it was
still there, woops, I again walked over the spokes - with a vengeance.
Last walk of the day, the lump of **** was still there. I think it may now
be unridable - I have big feet.
I did consider kicking the silly thing into the gutter, where it belongs,
but this could inconvenience proper road users....... drivers. Then again,
as the bicycle is on the middle of the footpath there is a good chance that
a footpath riding lump of **** on a bicycle will ride in to it and be sent
flying into the road. Hopefully into the path of a HGV.

We are not interested in your sordid fantasies, especially when it involves you "Walking your (little) dog" in public. Not that anyone would notice given its size and your 100m 'personal hygiene' force field. I am a little surprised the bike didn't get up and ride away on its own when you breathed near it.

Is not the word "walking" spelled wrong?
Old February 20th 19, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 20/02/2019 09:48, Peter Keller wrote:
On 20/02/2019 11:57, TMS320 wrote:
According to your subject line it seems a person with a bike has
provided you with a diversion from your misery. Without them you
wouldn't know what do with yourself.

Given how many times you seem to have been back and forth, there
is clearly very little traffic on that path - including bicycle
users. Who are you expecting to come along and move it? Why can't
you?

His hands are full.

As he's probably a member of the doggist fraternity that decorates trees
with bags of dog**** for the fairies to take away, the hand not carrying
the chisel ought to be free.

Nice saturday afternoon Lou Holtman[_5_] Techniques 8 May 20th 14 01:24 PM
Nice afternoon bimble Marc[_2_] UK 0 May 23rd 09 05:34 PM
Well, that was a brilliant afternoon! Simon Brooke UK 7 September 5th 06 10:20 AM
A nice afternoon David Martin UK 3 June 12th 06 04:44 PM
What I learned this afternoon Dave Vandervies General 28 September 6th 05 02:34 AM