(OT?) How to stop my garage from flooding Part 2

Old September 30th 05, 01:34 PM
Rob Horton

Default (OT?) How to stop my garage from flooding Part 2

Wow, I am impressed with the responses my erroneously posted message
generated. I actualy meant to post to uk.d-i-y but had a bit of finger
trouble.

Funnily enough, uk.rec.cycling has produced more responses!

Does anyone feel like starting and OT discussion about Part-P?
Old September 30th 05, 03:15 PM
garryb59

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:34:34 +0100, Rob Horton
wrote:

Wow, I am impressed with the responses my erroneously posted message
generated. I actualy meant to post to uk.d-i-y but had a bit of finger
trouble.

Funnily enough, uk.rec.cycling has produced more responses!

Does anyone feel like starting and OT discussion about Part-P?

lol......quite, still going on are they? Does Part-P extend to
replacing a front wheel with a new one laced around a hub dynamo? :-)

Another area worth tossing into ring is the change in the paint
industry from from oil-based to water-based by 2010 [groan].
But I refrain :-)

Garry

Old September 30th 05, 10:49 PM
Badger

Rob Horton wrote:

Wow, I am impressed with the responses my erroneously posted message
generated. I actualy meant to post to uk.d-i-y but had a bit of finger
trouble.

Funnily enough, uk.rec.cycling has produced more responses!

Does anyone feel like starting and OT discussion about Part-P?

No no not part frigging P! ahhh