"If I built it, would they come?"

Old February 28th 05, 07:05 PM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

(Rich) wrote:
I'd recommend moving the menu that's
currently at the bottom of the first page
to the top. It would make navigating the
site easier.

Actually, the whole first page _is_ a (detailed) menu. I put the
additional links at the bottom to save readers the trouble of having to
scroll back up after they have parused the whole page.

I assumed that return visitors would probably have saved their favorite
sections in their browser's favorites file. I will take your suggestion
under advisement, though :-3)

- -

"May you have the winds at your back,
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Custom built question - fork rake and trail Ken Marcet Recumbent Biking 7 February 14th 05 12:51 PM
Strangest place you've built a wheel Mojoe Unicycling 2 November 14th 04 08:41 AM
Home built recumbents? live-free Techniques 10 October 31st 04 10:43 PM
Hand built wheels ritcho Australia 6 July 22nd 04 09:38 PM
Built in mirror Helmet help. Johann S. General 26 October 24th 03 06:52 PM