Ohio Bound? Why not go to Pittsburgh Too!

Old June 28th 05, 06:14 AM
Checkernuts

Default Ohio Bound? Why not go to Pittsburgh Too!

So after thinking long and hard about Ohio and collecting many different
accounts including my own about how much it sucks, I'm thinking about
doing some Muni/ Trials/ Street rides in Pittsburgh as part of a mini
event to be run with NAUCC.

I'm not sure who would be into it but I know pittsburgh has some great
stuff to ride from alot of fun challenging Trials lines all over town,
to quality muni and natural trials right outside town. Oh yea and theres
always plenty of nice street areas around too.

It looks like its a 4-4.5 hr drive from the events at NAUCC to Pitt but
if your interested I have a house and can put up a few guys.

Just throwing the idea out there basically to see if its worth wile to
make some arangements.

Mike

--
Checkernuts - Breakdancer Extraordinar

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old June 28th 05, 09:20 AM
fcwegnm0b

That's really tempting... I live about 5 hours from Pitt, and would love
to drive down for some trials riding... by the end of July my ankle
should be back to full strength, assuming I don't sprain it again..

Anyone else thinking about going to Pitt end of July/early August?

--
fcwegnm0b - HammerTron

"So the nurse was telling me about what you did to your ankle... and I
all got was 'unicycle', 'mountain', and 'filming'"
fcwegnm0b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8357