Drop to crankgrab

Old January 12th 05, 10:26 PM
Worminton

Default Drop to crankgrab

I was walking in the hallways today when instantly I had the idea that
when i get home i should try a drop to crank grab. I tried it when i got
home and it was fun. A challenge but fun. Then it hit me how many cool
combos and variations you could come up with linking this trick to
others. Example: Jump up to a bench, drop to crankgrab, frame drop while
still stalling on the bench, then 180 off the bench. I actually did that
a few times. Has anyone ever invented the drop to crank grab? Cause if
they haven't then that means i invented it. It's mine.

--
Worminton - RIP Unibiker

RIP Unibiker
Worminton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5568

Old January 12th 05, 10:29 PM
Unitik908

that is very cool but if you look at i think its devils run on shaun
johansons gallery he does it...

POW

--
Unitik908 - Level 5

"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"

--Vincent Van Gogh
R.I.P Unibiker

Old January 12th 05, 10:30 PM
General Dibbles

i also do these in a short video check my sig line for the link

--
General Dibbles - street rider

"I'll stick with gin, champagne is just ginger ale that knows somebody"
Hawkeye Pierce

www.angelfire.com/ne2/onewaybikes
General Dibbles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8108

Old January 12th 05, 10:52 PM
Murde Mental

Same I practised a bunch of flowy moves from there last weekend at the
skate-park...so far, the flowiest one was 180--- crank-plant------ 270
out opposite direction..

another thing I was workign on was crank-plant to hand-stand.

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463