Rolf Vector (not Comp or Pro) rims data

Old May 12th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mathias Körber

Default Rolf Vector (not Comp or Pro) rims data

I need to replace the hub on a Rolf Vector (rear) wheel. These are no
longer made. So I need to find another hub and new spokes.

Is there anywhere I can get the specs (measurements) for these rims,
to plug into a spoke calculator (FT swiss, Wheel Wizz)?
I can measure, but I am new to this, so I don't want to make mistakes.

Elsewhere, Novatec F372SB hub was recommended as a good replacement.
Are there any other suggestions?

thanks
Old May 12th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
daveornee[_208_]

Mathias Körber Wrote:
I need to replace the hub on a Rolf Vector (rear) wheel. These are no
longer made. So I need to find another hub and new spokes.

Is there anywhere I can get the specs (measurements) for these rims,
to plug into a spoke calculator (FT swiss, Wheel Wizz)?
I can measure, but I am new to this, so I don't want to make mistakes.

Elsewhere, Novatec F372SB hub was recommended as a good replacement.
Are there any other suggestions?

thanks

Rolf Vector ERD is 595 mm per spocalc.

--