strobe lighting ?

Old April 5th 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default strobe lighting ?

see page 19

http://www.pilotautomotive.com/pdfs/..._lighting2.pdf
Old April 5th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Martin Riddle

"datakoll" wrote in message

see page 19

http://www.pilotautomotive.com/pdfs/..._lighting2.pdf

Thanks, got me thinking scooters and found this

Looks like a MR series lamp housing, for $13,

http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/12vochheas.html

Old April 5th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

experimented with multiple mini led's from nashbar mounted on bar, 3
sides rear, and on daypack.
the nabs would shout out the lights name as I rode thru at 10-11:59
PM.

effective. the front bar amber remi nds the headlamp isnot a porch
light and swivels to face offending traffic in crossings.

http://www.action-electronics.com/li...t=strobe+light

Strobe lights ? _[_2_] UK 19 November 5th 07 01:47 PM
Bike Strobe Ernie Willson Techniques 9 December 30th 06 09:25 PM
Anybody have a Lighman strobe? gooserider General 5 February 5th 06 06:07 AM
WTB: amber lens for Lightman strobe LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m Marketplace 0 October 30th 05 03:22 AM
strobe rear lamp? g.daniels Techniques 13 December 4th 04 05:11 PM