OT - Obama

Old January 23rd 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Class Warfare by the Rich is the Natural State

"Ron Ruff" wrote in message
On Jan 22, 9:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Dream on McDuff! Economics is called the dismal science for good reason.
Human population forever rises to the maximum that the economy will
support
at the minimum level. Men love to **** and women want babies. Until you
solve that problem, you are just whistling Dixie!

It's already been solved. Every single developed country has a

negative birth rate. If the US didn't keep allowing emigrants (who
oddly tend to have more babies as well), we'd have a declining
population already.

It seems that people who have reasonably decent and secure life

naturally realize that kids are more hassle than they are worth.

As for the economy, what I mentioned is simple and 100% true.

Implementing it is the difficult part.

Nonetheless, the total world population is ever upwards. Get back to me when
the total world population is ever downwards.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 23rd 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"Jay Beattie" wrote in message
On Jan 22, 9:46 pm, Ron Ruff wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Dream on McDuff! Economics is called the dismal science for good reason.
Human population forever rises to the maximum that the economy will
support
at the minimum level. Men love to **** and women want babies. Until you
solve that problem, you are just whistling Dixie!

It's already been solved. Every single developed country has a
negative birth rate. If the US didn't keep allowing emigrants (who
oddly tend to have more babies as well), we'd have a declining
population already.

It seems that people who have reasonably decent and secure life
naturally realize that kids are more hassle than they are worth.

Are you a parent? I would hope not. -- Jay Beattie

Ideally, if married adults want to have kids, one is more than enough. The
world would be infinitely better off if there were more like me who never
marry and who never have kids.

Old January 23rd 10, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I have to laugh. The last time I was In Europe, there were lavatory
attendants in the public toilets that were basically begging for a few
pennies. I do not want welfare to be available to any but those who are
crippled or otherwise totally dysfunctional.[...]

When was that - early 1960's?

Try to keep up.

I think it was the early 1950's.

The Europeans never impressed me, but their monuments from the past did.