I spy with my litte eye....Hippy

Old October 13th 04, 11:31 AM
rickster

Default I spy with my litte eye....Hippy

Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph.../negie10/MS004
Old October 13th 04, 12:20 PM
flyingdutch

rickster Wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one..

http://tinyurl.com/4kaww

hehe! Holdin some good wheelsuckin form there, is see!
Hippy's a solid lad but that shot looks horizontally distorted. Wasn
wearing the 'go faster' black socks either..

--
flyingdutc

Old October 13th 04, 12:39 PM
NickZX6R

rickster wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph.../negie10/MS004

I'll have a go.

Dark helmet, 3rd from the right?

--
Nick
Old October 13th 04, 12:52 PM
cfsmtb

ja, a definite hippy sighting, happy and roaming free in his natura
environment... :

--
cfsmtb

Old October 13th 04, 01:00 PM
hippy

"rickster" wrote in message
om...
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph.../negie10/MS004

Trick question.. there's no one in the field wearing
a t-shirt and cut-off 3/4 pants... ;-)

hippy

Old October 13th 04, 01:03 PM
hippy

"flyingdutch"
rickster Wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...

http://tinyurl.com/4kaww

hehe! Holdin some good wheelsuckin form there, is see!

Aw come on man.. look at how many people are behind me!

Hippy's a solid lad but that shot looks horizontally distorted.

No, no.. I'm really that wide..

Wasnt wearing the 'go faster' black socks either...

Nup.. instead, my super ultra mega wonder low cut sockies.
(for that ultimate aero ride)

hippy

Old October 14th 04, 01:12 AM
Shabby

rickster Wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...

http://tinyurl.com/4kaww

http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/Trac...b_167_6795.jpg

Privacy reasons? I think once you post you mug on the net you give u
any anonymity

--
Shabby

Old October 14th 04, 01:26 AM
hippy

"Shabby"
rickster Wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...

http://tinyurl.com/4kaww

http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/Trac...b_167_6795.jpg

Privacy reasons? I think once you post you mug on the net you give up
any anonymity.

Geez man... you'll scare the kids!

hippy

Old October 14th 04, 01:57 AM
Brad Hubbard

Hey Hippy,

I get a 404 on the link Shabby posted.

Also looks like you need to track down why Apache can't display your 404
document. Should be clues in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log.

There's also an image missing from the top left on your home page.

Ain't the web grand?

Cheers,
Brad

Old October 14th 04, 02:03 AM
hippy

"Brad Hubbard"
I get a 404 on the link Shabby posted.

Try again ;-)

Also looks like you need to track down why Apache can't display your 404
document. Should be clues in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log.

Um...?? I don't think I have a custom 404 page if that's
what you mean. I spend very little time playing with the
site - all those grand plans can wait, as per usual.

There's also an image missing from the top left on your home page.

Which page are you looking at? Works fine for me.

Ain't the web grand?

You might be viewing the retired website I used once.
Most stuff is now at www.thehippy.net in the form of a
blog and gallery. This stuff was all on another server and
I just bulk copied it across to mess with later.

hippy

Hippy Headbutts Honda.. hippy Australia 5 September 2nd 04 09:48 AM
FS: KHS Singlespeed....Hippy, check this out Gags Australia 7 June 19th 04 10:30 AM
For Hippy DRS Australia 2 May 9th 04 04:32 AM
Att: Hippy - My 2003/04 Christmas Carnival photos are finally online Geoff Australia 2 March 18th 04 12:43 PM
For Hippy - Track Bikes NickZX6R Australia 12 September 22nd 03 12:03 AM