Curious product lineups, Litespeed division

Old May 9th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Everett

Default Curious product lineups, Litespeed division

On Fri, 9 May 2008 07:51:45 -0700 (PDT), landotter
wrote:

On May 9, 9:30 am, John Everett
wrote:
On Thu, 8 May 2008 12:38:24 -0700 (PDT), landotter

wrote:
On May 8, 11:49 am, John Everett
wrote:

Form follows cost accounting. It's cheaper to manufacture frames in
Large, Medium, Small

Walmart bikes come in one size. Stop.

So you're a lying zealot. Congrats.

Imagine my distress being called a liar by someone so obviously out of
touch. ;-)

See:http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5751045

Every single in-store bike at Wal-Mart comes in one size only. That's
a one-off. Zealot.

Okay, so I'm no longer a liar but I'm still a zealot. I'll accept
that! :-)

--
jeverett3ATsbcglobalDOTnet (John V. Everett)
Old May 9th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Camilo

On May 8, 12:29 pm, (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
In article , Colin Campbell wrote:
I also dislike straight front forks, but apparently I'm badl...

Straying a bit from the original question, but you're not alone.

Probably the three things that shout UGLY to me a threadless headsets,
straight forks, and a sloping toptube. Happily my own Habanero has none of
those aesthetic atrocities. Doubtlessly others could argue to the contrary.

Art

Why the heck would anyone ARGUE about this stuff? Christ, there's a
lot of good bikes out there that are fun to ride!
Old May 9th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On May 9, 3:38 pm, Camilo wrote:
On May 8, 12:29 pm, (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:

In article , Colin Campbell wrote:
I also dislike straight front forks, but apparently I'm badl...

Straying a bit from the original question, but you're not alone.

Probably the three things that shout UGLY to me a threadless headsets,
straight forks, and a sloping toptube. Happily my own Habanero has none of
those aesthetic atrocities. Doubtlessly others could argue to the contrary.

Art

Why the heck would anyone ARGUE about this stuff? Christ, there's a
lot of good bikes out there that are fun to ride!

Silence! Or they will coalesce around you with scowly cowls and 7-
stems raised high!
Old May 10th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Camilo ? wrote:
On May 8, 12:29 pm, (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
In article , Colin Campbell wrote:
I also dislike straight front forks, but apparently I'm badl...

Straying a bit from the original question, but you're not alone.

Probably the three things that shout UGLY to me a threadless headsets,
straight forks, and a sloping toptube. Happily my own Habanero has none of
those aesthetic atrocities. Doubtlessly others could argue to the contrary.

Art

Why the heck would anyone ARGUE about this stuff? Christ, there's a
lot of good bikes out there that are fun to ride!

You must be new around here. Arguing is FUN!!!

Old May 11th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
wizardB

Colin Campbell wrote:
Campbell wrote:
I also dislike straight front forks, but apparently I'm badl...
Straying a bit from the original question, but you're not alone.

Probably the three things that shout UGLY to me a threadless
headsets,
straight forks, and a sloping toptube. Happily my own Habanero has
none of
those aesthetic atrocities. Doubtlessly others could argue to the
contrary.

Art

Why the heck would anyone ARGUE about this stuff? Christ, there's a
lot of good bikes out there that are fun to ride!

Ride more bitch and argue less!!

TDF 2007 Assessment 2 (Versus Division) Crapton Racing 0 July 19th 07 08:11 AM
Bigfoot Classic uni division skilewis74 Unicycling 2 June 20th 07 09:33 PM
Division 1 dopers? Chachi Racing 8 October 1st 06 08:00 AM
FA: 96 Litespeed Obed w/ RockShox, King, Syncros Excellent 16" (No Reserve!) Titanium Frame refinished last year by Litespeed!! Alan257 Marketplace 0 September 13th 05 07:07 PM
'04 MTB Lineups Derek Australia 8 November 30th 03 10:10 PM