"Hijacking / Redirecting Content Issue

Old February 17th 09, 11:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan

Default "Hijacking / Redirecting Content Issue

It is very important not to take Usenet seriously. It is simply a playground
for mischievous minds. I regard it as my main mission in life (and indeed a
sacred duty) to keep tabs on the notorious and nefarious Tom Sherman. He
must never be allowed to rampage freely on ARBR again.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

AGREED!!!!! One can NEVER take this too seriously. And what has
happened to Tom as of late??? I miss those fireball conversations
that took place........SIGH......ah the good ol' days!!!!!
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---
Old February 18th 09, 03:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Harry Brogan wrote:
It is very important not to take Usenet seriously. It is simply a playground
for mischievous minds. I regard it as my main mission in life (and indeed a
sacred duty) to keep tabs on the notorious and nefarious Tom Sherman. He
must never be allowed to rampage freely on ARBR again.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

AGREED!!!!! One can NEVER take this too seriously. And what has
happened to Tom as of late??? I miss those fireball conversations
that took place........SIGH......ah the good ol' days!!!!!

I miss the "BikeE wheels suck, shut up and buy a RANS Tailwind" discussions.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old February 18th 09, 04:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Harry Brogan wrote:

AGREED!!!!! One can NEVER take this too seriously. And what has
happened to Tom as of late??? I miss those fireball conversations
that took place........SIGH......ah the good ol' days!!!!!

I miss the "BikeE wheels suck, shut up and buy a RANS Tailwind"
discussions.

Let's face it, ARBR is not what it used to be, but is that so bad? I for one
will never miss the old ARBR as it was contentious to a fault. If only
everyone had behaved themselves and been a kind, ameliorative soul like Ed
Dolan the Great, all would have been well. Instead, we had way too many Tom
Sherman types - combative, stubborn and arrogant maniacs.

Your most humble servant,