uk.rec.cycling vs. all the other cycling newsgroups

Old January 15th 10, 09:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Default uk.rec.cycling vs. all the other cycling newsgroups

Peter Grange wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 04:19:48 -0600, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:

Keitht wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Tosspot wrote:
bugbear wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
I must admit I rather like uk.rec.cycling.These guys argue with one
another about everything and nothing.
No we don't.
Yes you do!
I think I've seen this movie.

No, you haven't!

That's just contradiction, not argument!

I think you need to experience a British Pantomime then all will
become clear. (but don't be too surprised if someone posts "Oh No It
Won't").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantomime

Damn, I was trying to put this all behind me.

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle