France Episode #6: Cycling (Nearby) The Provence... Les Baronnies (photos and video)

Old October 10th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
steephill

Default France Episode #6: Cycling (Nearby) The Provence... Les Baronnies (photos and video)

I'm still working on finishing reports from my 2006 summer of cycling.
Here's my 2nd report from the Provence and the 6th in the series. Not
spectacular, but special in its own way:

report and photos: http://www.steephill.tv/2007/les-baronnies/
video: http://www.steephill.tv/2007/les-baronnies/video.html

Here's the first Provence report featuring Mont Ventoux, if you are
interested:
http://www.steephill.tv/2007/mont-ventoux/

enjoy.
Steve
www.steephill.tv bike travelogue

Old October 11th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Ken Roberts

Thanks Steve -- Looks like a fun ride, hope Sharon and I get to do it
sometime. You sure put a lot of work into the details on that -- the story
as well as the photos -- even though it's not one of the "famous" routes.

Ken

Old October 11th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
steephill

On Oct 11, 11:51 am, "Ken Roberts"
wrote:
Thanks Steve -- Looks like a fun ride, hope Sharon and I get to do it
sometime. You sure put a lot of work into the details on that -- the story
as well as the photos -- even though it's not one of the "famous" routes.

Ken

It's the less known areas of France that surprised me the most. I know
my Les Baronnies report won't get viewed nearly as much as Mont-
Ventoux, but in the end it really doesn't matter since they were
equally satisfying to put together. Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, we hope to go to Italy in 2009, hopefully we get some of
the fine weather you had after just viewing your Italy post. Very nice
sneak "peak".

Steve