Tyler Farrar crash video from Paris-Nice

Old March 14th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bobcullinan

Default Tyler Farrar crash video from Paris-Nice

A fan captured Farrar going down in the prologue this week. Ugh. Take
a look for yourself:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...video&Itemid=2
Old March 15th 08, 07:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

bobcullinan wrote:
A fan captured Farrar going down in the prologue this week. Ugh. Take
a look for yourself:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...video&Itemid=2

Not working for me. Firefox 2.0.0.12 Ubuntu 7.04 with all media codecs
installed.
Old March 15th 08, 08:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Kyle Legate wrote:
bobcullinan wrote:
http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...video&Itemid=2

Not working for me. Firefox 2.0.0.12 Ubuntu 7.04 with all media codecs
installed.

It's just Flash. I see that there is no minimum required version defined
by the calling page. The default required version in the object creation
function is 7. You probably have at least 7 installed, so the function
does not give an error message or alternative content. However, it could
be that the actual required version by the video/player is still higher
than your installed version.

Are you on Intel or PowerPC? If the former:
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...a tform=Linux
For the latter, there's no official Flash9 yet. See
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/...?name=wishform
You may want to try and compile your own version from an open source
player, like swfdec.
Old March 15th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
steephill

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...w=article&id=6...

Not working for me. Firefox 2.0.0.12 Ubuntu 7.04 with all media codecs
installed.

Here's the original video of the crash that most people have been
linking to:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...rar-tyler_blog

Steve
http://www.steephill.tv
Old March 15th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,

bobcullinan wrote:
A fan captured Farrar going down in the prologue this week. Ugh. Take
a look for yourself:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...w=article&id=6...

Not working for me. Firefox 2.0.0.12 Ubuntu 7.04 with all media codecs
installed.

Here's the original video of the crash that most people have been
linking to:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...rar-tyler_blog

"Original" is a perplexing word. The cycleto video has the base audio,
but no white-guy acoustic-guitar soundtrack, which means that they have
a source for the video other than Dailymotion.

I don't countenance the theory that cycleto has access to audio
filtering good enough to knock out the soundtrack.

Old March 15th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
steephill

On Mar 15, 10:55*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...e-2008-farrar-...

"Original" is a perplexing word. The cycleto video has the base audio,
but no white-guy acoustic-guitar soundtrack, which means that they have
a source for the video other than Dailymotion.

I don't countenance the theory that cycleto has access to audio
filtering good enough to knock out the soundtrack.

I should have said original upload. The shooter has also distributed a
version without soundtrack. Thanks for being on your toes.;
Old March 16th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
In article
,

bobcullinan wrote:
A fan captured Farrar going down in the prologue this week. Ugh.
Take
a look for yourself:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...w=article&id=6...

Not working for me. Firefox 2.0.0.12 Ubuntu 7.04 with all media
codecs
installed.

Here's the original video of the crash that most people have been
linking to:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...rar-tyler_blog

"Original" is a perplexing word. The cycleto video has the base audio,
but no white-guy acoustic-guitar soundtrack,

Yes, it's a cover version of Cat Stevens' "Wild World" to be exact.

Phil H

Old March 16th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

bobcullinan wrote:
A fan captured Farrar going down in the prologue this week. Ugh. Take
a look for yourself:
http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...w=article&id=6...

Not working for me. Firefox 2.0.0.12 Ubuntu 7.04 with all media codecs
installed.

Here's the original video of the crash that most people have been
linking to:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4n...rar-tyler_blog

That's much better, thanks. Always link to originals.

Old March 17th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 14, 3:29 pm, bobcullinan wrote:
A fan captured Farrar going down in the prologue this week. Ugh. Take
a look for yourself:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...w=article&id=6...

Hey clean racing isn't always pretty racing.
Old March 17th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

Aero bars have got to go.

-rj

Tyler Farrar; International man of mystery [email protected] Racing 1 June 2nd 07 12:10 AM
Tyler Farrar [email protected] Racing 0 May 1st 07 05:00 PM
NICE CRASH VIDEO - good reason to upgrade [email protected] Racing 13 June 12th 06 01:36 AM
Tyler Farrar - Is he for real? [email protected] Racing 1 September 22nd 05 10:01 AM
Tyler Farrar Grafis Racing 6 August 25th 05 03:07 PM