SUNGLASSES FOR CYCLING

Old June 16th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default SUNGLASSES FOR CYCLING

To celebrate the solstice
http://www.earthsky.org/skywatching/...?date=20060602

I want to plug http://www.yorktowneoptical.com/ somewhere near
beautiful downtown Emigsville

Yorktowne's instant sunglasses tape on using magic or electrical tape
and have wind wings angling back eliminating reflections. Copper for
light radiation days and blue glare guard for blazing days light your
way with enhanced vision.

http://www.yorktowneoptical.com/Instant.html

durable- hose off, squirt with dilute dishwashing liquid, fingertip the
glopoff

a superior product and cheaper than what?

Old June 17th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wear glasses? temples are a pain, no?
bend two paperclips - of good quality off course - thru the ex-temples
female hinges holeswind closed and
string a lead of clip out say 3/8"s and
wind another loop
shove loop into a woven eyeglass holder found at walmort
the eyeglass holder your 5th grade teacher wears
works AAA

Old July 14th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Riding home, I wore copper Yorktowne instant sunglasses into and thru
twilight into nightfall. AHA! my eyes adjusted to the copper filtered
darkness and amazing! I could clearly see and the oncoming headlights
were filtered, subdued, and I rode on unblended.

I haven't tried the yellow shooter's glasses or shades, Yorktowne
has one in shooter's yellow- but this does looks like the
shooter's yellow solves the oncoming headlight glare problem in combo
with a good baseball cap.

have you read:

Natural vision improvement /
Author: Goodrich, Janet.
Publication: Berkeley, Calif. : Celestial Arts, 1986
Document: English : Book