RR: More Moab (Long)

Old May 3rd 07, 12:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Default RR: More Moab (Long)

On May 1, 2:06 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
JD wrote:
On Apr 30, 3:38 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
JD wrote:
Tim was talking too much up until the point he realized the barneys
would ruin the goods he was finding.
Tim keeps things much, much closer to his vest but Rockstacker
is as bulletproof as can be given that it's 98.87695% rock and
even if you've ridden it a few times, is someone difficult to
follow (as Kevin and I found out once again on Thursday!)

You creep. How was your trip?

We smuggled 5 1/2 cases of big bottles through the zion
curtain for the barleywine ride.

Stone Ruination
Stone Old Guardian
Stone Epic
Stone IPA
Stone Stout something or other
Moylan's Barleywine
Moylan's Double IPA
Marin White Knuckle Double IPA

Knolly brought Negro Modelo (?) and two 40s of Olde English 800.

Quintin brought a case of Unita Barlywine.

I probably left some out.

You also missed some great riding, but you already know that.

Yeah, I had the beer covered, but the freakshow and fantastic riding
will have to take a rain check.

Double Creep!

JD