DT vs DIO - MTBing to Dio

Old April 30th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.dream-theater
LIBERATOR

Default DT vs DIO - MTBing to Dio

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...27&action=view

This song is great. Wonder what RUSH thinks of it.

Great song for this advanced MTBing. Dio in my opinion, is a immature
DreamTheater (technical skills/art)

But the basic melody with a constant assault is maybe something DT
should refrain to, with a Petrucci constant melody that is powerful
like this one, except Petrucci giving us Petrucci as well as the
constant rhythm/melody.

This is what my future MTBing video will look like, scept with some
good DT to it instead of Dio. I'd use Dio, but this guy already did.

muwhaha...

Perhaps some mean Bon Jovi too...

Old April 30th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.dream-theater
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...27&action=view

This song is great. Wonder what RUSH thinks of it.

Why don't you ask them when they come to Red Rocks this summer?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

MTBing to Madonna? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 April 29th 07 11:55 PM
I need a helmet for MTBing LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 10 June 9th 06 10:18 PM
Ski lifts for MTBing bda Mountain Biking 4 March 16th 06 02:51 PM
lysterfield MTBing Ben Australia 2 February 26th 06 10:28 PM
Mtbing Shoes Joel Crum Mountain Biking 14 June 15th 04 05:16 PM