Thudbuster ST

Old June 24th 05, 09:10 AM
Förster vom Silberwald

Default Thudbuster ST

I am planning to buy a Thudbuster seatpost parallelogram suspension.

However, there are two options: the original one with large a ultra
plush travel of around 4" and the newer one with 1.3" travel.

I am mostly a moderate tour rider (Schwinn Moab with Manitou Six Elite
suspension): I would estimate: 40% off-road and 60% patched street.

Is such a short travel of 1.3 worth the consideration? I'd liked to try
out the paralleloggram from Suntour but my seatpost diameter of the
Schwinn Moab only amounts to 26.8mm and the Suntour starts out at 27.2
as opposed to the Cane Creek which starts off from 25mm.

Schneewittchen

Old July 13th 05, 01:05 PM

The Thudbuster is a good company .The 4" is for Mtn Biking the 1.5 is kind
of road.if you ride mostly road 1.5 will do and still work for Mtn biking.
good luck

--
J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!

thudbuster seat post Steve W UK 4 March 2nd 05 10:42 AM
Thudbuster - on the bike Ground Control Mountain Biking 5 September 26th 04 08:22 PM
Tricky Dick vs. Thudbuster: durability Rick Onanian General 2 April 23rd 04 11:04 PM