Sugino Compact Double crankset, 110 bcd, 48-34, 175 mm,

Old August 14th 04, 03:32 AM
eflayer2

Default Sugino Compact Double crankset, 110 bcd, 48-34, 175 mm,

I have been experimenting with different crank lengths and have
settled on
170. Consequently I have a 175 Yellow Jersey Compact crankset up for
sale. This is the modified Sugino XD/2 as pictured on the Yellow
Jersey
website. This is a great looking, all silver compact 110 bcd crank
that uses a traditional (inexpensive) tapered bottom bracket. In this
case the arms are used but in 9.5 out of 10 condition. The available
rings are 48 and 34, and the rings are brand new never installed.
This ring combo with a 12-27 cassette is my new road bike absolute
favorite. Granny studs have been shaved off. Crank bolts are new as
well. $110 shipped for the crankset. If you are interested in just
the crank arms, make me an offer. If you have not heard, this
crankset works really well with standard 9 speed double derailleurs.
On my bikes I run DA double in the rear and 105 double in the front.