Boulder Masters

Old March 31st 05, 07:48 PM
John Everett

Default Boulder Masters

My girlfriend and I just got home last evening from our latest cycling
trip out west; to St. George, Utah. While driving out (from the
Chicago area) we detoured through Moab, and on Friday, March 18, while
driving down Utah Route 128 from Cisco (Wide-Spot-In-Road), Utah to
Moab we passed a pack of riders most of whom were wearing jerseys that
said "Boulder Masters".

Was anyone who lurks here on that ride, or perhaps knows of the
Boulder Masters? I've already emailed Peter Chisholm and he's never
heard of them.

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3
Old March 31st 05, 07:57 PM
Neil Brooks

John Everett wrote:

My girlfriend and I just got home last evening from our latest cycling
trip out west; to St. George, Utah. While driving out (from the
Chicago area) we detoured through Moab, and on Friday, March 18, while
driving down Utah Route 128 from Cisco (Wide-Spot-In-Road), Utah to
Moab we passed a pack of riders most of whom were wearing jerseys that
said "Boulder Masters".

Was anyone who lurks here on that ride, or perhaps knows of the
Boulder Masters? I've already emailed Peter Chisholm and he's never
heard of them.

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

Try Googling GS Boulder Masters Cycling Team.

Could that be them??
Old March 31st 05, 09:05 PM
BW

The Boulder Masters, aka the old LePeep/Celestial Seasonings team, has
been going to Moab the last couple of years instead of Arizona for a
getaway training camp.

Old March 31st 05, 10:19 PM
scott patton

In article ,
John Everett wrote:
My girlfriend and I just got home last evening from our latest cycling
trip out west; to St. George, Utah. While driving out (from the
Chicago area) we detoured through Moab, and on Friday, March 18, while
driving down Utah Route 128 from Cisco (Wide-Spot-In-Road), Utah to
Moab we passed a pack of riders most of whom were wearing jerseys that
said "Boulder Masters".

Was anyone who lurks here on that ride, or perhaps knows of the
Boulder Masters? I've already emailed Peter Chisholm and he's never
heard of them.

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

http://www.americancycling.org/info/...lubsForWeb.htm

GS Boulder Masters - THere is some contact info there.

Scott
--
-*- Scott Patton
-*- Colorado Springs, CO
Old April 1st 05, 01:38 AM
Bret Wade

John Everett wrote:

My girlfriend and I just got home last evening from our latest cycling
trip out west; to St. George, Utah. While driving out (from the
Chicago area) we detoured through Moab, and on Friday, March 18, while
driving down Utah Route 128 from Cisco (Wide-Spot-In-Road), Utah to
Moab we passed a pack of riders most of whom were wearing jerseys that
said "Boulder Masters".

http://www.bouldercycling.org/

The rest of us boulder masters keep that site bookmarked so that we can
pick up some useful tips.

Was anyone who lurks here on that ride, or perhaps knows of the
Boulder Masters? I've already emailed Peter Chisholm and he's never
heard of them.

Peter has never heard of them? He was sort of their team mechanic when
he was at the Morgul Bismark bike shop and they rode under the Le Peep/
Morgul Bismark name. I was on the team back then.

Bret

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

Masters Fatties outdone again ... [email protected] Racing 3 January 17th 05 06:00 PM
Masters Fattieness Quotient Mark Fennell Racing 11 October 3rd 04 09:32 PM
Warren, Norcal is the mecca for dork masters in National/State Jerseys! Rik Van Diesel Racing 47 October 3rd 04 07:32 AM
Alpenrose Challenge Mike Murray Racing 0 June 13th 04 04:28 AM
MUni in Boulder? jrutkows Unicycling 2 April 19th 04 11:24 PM