tire pressure

Old August 4th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
snowkel

Default tire pressure

hey just wondering wut my tire pressure for trial or street should be.

--
snowkel
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

start at 30
let a little out at a time until you let out too much, put a little
more air in, find your PSI, remember it,
figure it out for yourself, nooone can do it for you or tell you how to
do it

that is assuming you have a trials tire, i rode 40 in a BMX tire and
that was too little pressure quite often

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
snowkel

yea well i have a torker lx 20 and that is awesome advise..........thanx
man

--
snowkel
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

A torker lx doesnt have a trials tire so you might want it higher than
30. I had my lx at 20-25 and it was great but that might have just
been me.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

timbob1907 wrote:
A torker lx doesnt have a trials tire so you might want it higher than
30. I had my lx at 20-25 and it was great but that might have just
been me.

that was just you tim. start at least 25 and go from their

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
snowkel

yea i guess every one is different......thanx

--
snowkel
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 5th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BYZA

depends, me with my trials wheel, at about 20psi i can 360 a 4 set easy,
but with about 25-30 i cant at all, so the idea is to start somewhere
then take air out untill on your biggest move you just touch the rim,
then add a few psi, well that works for me anyway.

--
BYZA

improving each day
CRANKFLIP CHAMPION!! 1st place )---'O, Crankflip
latest vid Roll it, Roll it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1nFn_OZx4

Street Dog (my older vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijM6vbhc5xs
thats my msn right there
http://www.usenet.com

Tire Pressure Allen Mountain Biking 5 August 2nd 05 11:49 AM
Tire Pressure uni_ok Unicycling 3 May 28th 05 04:30 AM
tIre pressure gpickett00 Unicycling 26 January 1st 05 08:44 PM
tire pressure recycled Unicycling 3 December 15th 04 11:28 PM
tire air pressure billy d. General 18 July 3rd 04 07:59 PM