Specialized Hardrock Comp vs Cannondale F300

Old August 26th 03, 04:54 PM
Sailh2o

Default Specialized Hardrock Comp vs Cannondale F300

I am trying to get back into biking and using the summer clearance
sale to get a new bike. Its getting close to two bikes both 2003
models Specialized "Hardrock" Comp or Cannondale "F300". Considering
both cost and ride the same, is one better then the other?
Old August 26th 03, 05:01 PM
Sorni

"Sailh2o" wrote in message
om...
I am trying to get back into biking and using the summer clearance
sale to get a new bike. Its getting close to two bikes both 2003
models Specialized "Hardrock" Comp or Cannondale "F300". Considering
both cost and ride the same, is one better then the other?

Yes. The one you'll ride more.

Bill "seriously" S.

Old August 27th 03, 12:58 AM
John Morgan

I am trying to get back into biking and using the summer clearance
sale to get a new bike. Its getting close to two bikes both 2003
models Specialized "Hardrock" Comp or Cannondale "F300". Considering
both cost and ride the same, is one better then the other?

You just posted essentially the same question three days ago. What more do
you want from us?

-John Morgan

Old August 27th 03, 10:38 AM
Sailh2o

You just posted essentially the same question three days ago. What more do
you want from us?

-John Morgan

I truly appreciate the response from to my latest posting comparing
Specialized and Gary Fisher. A better a way for me to restate my
question would be this. Any recommendations and experiences with
Cannondale bikes especially with the F300?
Old August 27th 03, 11:24 AM
David Kunz

Sailh2o wrote:
I am trying to get back into biking and using the summer clearance
sale to get a new bike. Its getting close to two bikes both 2003
models Specialized "Hardrock" Comp or Cannondale "F300". Considering
both cost and ride the same, is one better then the other?

They're both decent bikes. The one that fits you the best and that you
feel the most comfortable on -- and those being equal, the one with the
most responsive dealer.

David