Norwich based audaxes early next year

Old November 19th 03, 07:57 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Norwich based audaxes early next year

Just thought I'd post an advance note on some Audaxes starting in Norwich on
Feb 14 next year.

There's the …

Our Lady BUG
Norwich 150 km

Beach Buggy
Norwich 108 km

BUG'er Off Road
Norwich 65 km

Norfolk Hawker
Norwich 54 km

If you go to the Audax UK web site at http://www.audax.uk.net/index.htm then
click on the calendar link - use the links on the page to get the details of
each ride - you can download an entry form for each of the rides.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old November 20th 03, 08:00 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Nice one Helen, thanks for posting that.

Most welcome.

Think I might go for one of those - I could do the shorty one no
sweat. Perhaps the 54k is a good initiation into Audax - really
fancied doing it for a while, but maybe worth learning the ropes over
a short distance before doing a longer one. Get all the social/cycling
faux-pas out of the way ;-)

N athan & I have done the shorter one & Vernon's done the 65k off-road one a
couple of years ago. See you there? I'll be the one in the cheapo Aldi cycling
gear, riding
a 12yo slicked MTB :-) Unless I get a payrise before then LMAO.

Well I do fancy going for a longer one this year!