Sundays Age

Old August 7th 05, 11:03 AM
ProfTournesol

Default Sundays Age

alison_b Wrote:
I think this is a great idea. But... any chance of car-pooling? W
don't all have licenses, and some of us don't have cars.

ali

as long as there is one bike for each rider on a car the point will b
made

--
ProfTournesol

Old August 7th 05, 11:24 AM
alison_b

ProfTournesol Wrote:
as long as there is one bike for each rider on a car the point will b
made.

I really do like the idea... puts the "one less car" idea out there i
a pretty material form

thanks
al

--
alison_b

Old August 7th 05, 11:38 AM
ProfTournesol

alison_b Wrote:
I really do like the idea... puts the "one less car" idea out there i
a pretty material form.

thanks,
ali

It would only be effective if we did it 'en masse' and broke no roa
rules. imagine channel & selectively showing 2 seconds of the only ca
traveling through a red light......

--
ProfTournesol

Old August 8th 05, 09:46 AM
dave

ProfTournesol wrote:
alison_b Wrote:

I really do like the idea... puts the "one less car" idea out there in
a pretty material form.

thanks,
ali

It would only be effective if we did it 'en masse' and broke no road
rules. imagine channel & selectively showing 2 seconds of the only car
traveling through a red light.......

Yeah.. do it by meeting in some big carpark early.. and doing a
briefing. But we could pull it off you know. It would be wonderful.

Sundays Age HUMBUG Australia 60 August 9th 05 02:17 PM
Sundays Age ProfTournesol Australia 5 August 8th 05 09:43 AM
OLN-TV cycling coverage gets even thinner! Steven L. Sheffield Racing 16 February 15th 05 03:18 AM
Shared paths Wayne & Mimma Australia 14 October 27th 04 03:02 AM
Sunday's ride Mikefule Unicycling 19 May 6th 04 04:54 PM