Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old February 24th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

Lucas brought my attention to any old thread I made up and wanted to see
what everyone thinks about it now.

"I was watching a tv show about Englands Football (soccer) dream team,
what would your Unicycling dream team be? 5 riders, any style that you
would like to make a vid with, compete on a team with or compete
against, your choice"

Jas

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old February 24th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

My dream team:
Kris Holm, Dan Heaton, Kevin McMullin, Justin Kohse, Amanda Gallacher.

I'm sure I could learn a lot by just riding with them.

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old February 24th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

Ryan atkins, Zack baldwin, Kris holm, forrestunifreak and me.

Ultimate trials team. Forrest wouldn't be doing any street. I would
make him convert strictly to trials.

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old February 24th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

gordito8me wrote:
Ryan Atkins

Damn, I knew I left someone out! 5 places is not enough.

Old February 24th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

I would go with Kris Holm, Shaun J, Ryan Atkins, Kevin McMullin, and
Xavier Collos

and Kaori would be first off the bench.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

Old February 24th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

5 places is not enough

captainkrunk61 wrote:

and Kaori would be first off the bench.

Haha, I like that. Ok, one sub on the bench for all of you guys who
can't decide.

Old February 24th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

KlownLife wrote:
Haha, I like that. Ok, one sub on the bench for all of you guys who
can't decide.

Goody.

Kris Holm, Ryan Atkins, Kevin McMullin, Justin Kohse, Amanda
Gallacher.
Dan Heaton as a sub and camera-man.

Oh boy, we'll make a gnarly video!

Old February 24th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Ryan Atkins, Mike Swarbrick, Kris Holm, Amanda Gallacher and David
Weinchenberger (hope I spellt his name right)

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old February 24th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steph

convention party dream team:

pablo rath. wogri. janina messinger. dani rüdel. me.

plus: jess riegel. lutz eichholz. the danes. kevin mcmu. yoggi.

--
steph
steph's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6456

Old February 24th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Andrew Carter, Raphael Lasar, Jeff Lutkus, Yoopers, Amanda
Gallacher....GILD off the bench.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing