Worksman bike audio

Old November 22nd 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kerry Montgomery

Default Worksman bike audio

Hi all,
In case you missed this on NPR:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=97024808
Kerry

Old November 22nd 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Nov 21, 8:25*pm, "Kerry Montgomery" wrote:
Hi all,
In case you missed this on NPR:http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=97024808
Kerry

I heard it on my ole GE floor radio a few days ago. Give it a click
folks, it'll make ya smile--they're the last real blue collar bike
guys around that aren't building schmancy bike in America--nah,
they're building bomb proof pizza delivery bikes, factory bike, and
hot dog carts. Sounded like a wonderful place to work.
Old November 23rd 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Martin Riddle

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:04:18 -0800 (PST), landotter
wrote:

On Nov 21, 8:25*pm, "Kerry Montgomery" wrote:
Hi all,
In case you missed this on NPR:http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=97024808
Kerry

I heard it on my ole GE floor radio a few days ago. Give it a click
folks, it'll make ya smile--they're the last real blue collar bike
guys around that aren't building schmancy bike in America--nah,
they're building bomb proof pizza delivery bikes, factory bike, and
hot dog carts. Sounded like a wonderful place to work.

Here's the web site...

http://www.worksman.com/

Cheers
Old November 23rd 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Papa Tom

During the years I was running my bicycle recycling program in New York, I
got to know Jeff and Wayne a bit. They are both very sincere guys who are
committed to the mission of building indestructible quads and tricycles
without compromise. It has always baffled me that their bikes are not even
MORE prevalent in warehouses, airports, gated communities, etc. I often
imagined that I might work for them some day, but Jeff told me many times
that the bike industry isn't something to get into anymore. It seems that
the economy and the unpredictable dance of fuel prices may be changing
that....

Worksman bikes - anybody ordered one? DougC Techniques 18 May 12th 07 04:13 AM
Audio Chatroom? Catboy Unicycling 0 August 3rd 05 03:00 AM
Wanted: Worksman PAV [email protected] General 0 May 9th 05 03:15 PM
Any Audio for PR? BudMan Racing 0 April 10th 05 03:48 PM