Around Australia Tour

Old October 26th 03, 04:53 AM
Deep Freud Moors

Default Around Australia Tour

Around Australia Recumbent Style wrote in
message ...
Hello Aussie cyclists.
For those who might be remotely interested, my wife and finished our ride
around Australia almost a month ago.
Full diary, photo's etc at
http://www.geocities.com/andrewhooke...leTouring.html

You have obviously spent a fair bit of time on that site!

The recumbents are very similar to Greenspeeds in appearance. How do they
compare costwise? A friend of mine recently bought a Greenspeed GTO
(*drool*), and it is like driving a proper sportscar for the first time -
exhilarating! But at $7500, I can't get one for quite a while.
---
DFM

Old October 27th 03, 11:54 AM
David Pascoe

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:58:42 GMT, "Around Australia Recumbent Style"
wrote:

Hello Aussie cyclists.
For those who might be remotely interested, my wife and finished our ride
around Australia almost a month ago.
Full diary, photo's etc at
http://www.geocities.com/andrewhooke...leTouring.html

Well done and congratulations ! I have read your site a few times and can see
that there is quite a lot to go to read. A huge achievement.

Your lives will never be the same again, hopefully only for the better.

I have just gotten back from riding from Perth to Hobart, a much more supported
ride than you guys, and only 1/4 of the way. http://www.bikeforbibles.org will
have lots more photos soon, if anyone is interested.

davidp.
--
David Pascoe, , Western Australia
Old October 28th 03, 10:08 AM
Around Australia Recumbent Style

I spent about an hour per day on the ride doing the daily diary and about
the only thing I didn't like was the weight of the latop in the Bob trailer.
Logo trikes are cheaper than Greenspeeds and you can get the info at
www.logotrikes.com I think a new one is around $3,500 or so.
regards,
Andrew

Old October 28th 03, 10:09 AM
Around Australia Recumbent Style

David.
Well done on the Perth-Hobart ride and thanks for visiting our site,hope you
enjoyed it.
Yes, our lives have been chabged forever and definitely for the better.
regards,
Andrew

news