Funny thing happened...

Old August 18th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Default Funny thing happened...

I was practising curb hops at this park near my place... it's very
simple stuff really, the curbs are like 10-15cm in height max. So I
noticed this lady staring at me out her apartment window (there are
apartments just beside the park). A few minutes later, there were more
and then a cluster of people from the 2nd and 3rd floor were all
staring at me.

An amusing sight really... wish I brought my camera.

--
fluxusmaximus
fluxusmaximus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12582

Old August 18th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

lol i find it funny when stuff like that happens. i live right next to a
primary school so if im practising when schools out there's often a lil
crowd of children watching as their parents try to drag them away.

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old August 18th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

amanda.gallacher wrote:
lol i find it funny when stuff like that happens. i live right next to a
primary school so if im practising when schools out there's often a lil
crowd of children watching as their parents try to drag them away.

haha, all the grades are close together here, and the high school is
farthest from my house so I end up being watched like that for almost
1/2 a mile, and if I do a trick, there is like a riot because someones
like AWESOME... then someone else is like SHOWOFF
its funny

but almost everyone stares

I think fishfest or w/e was @ the highschool yesterday
so when I went riding there were TONS of ppl there
a few crazy ones... one that wanted to try my unicycle but ended up not
because she got scared

same thing w/ skimboarding ... theres always people taking pictures of
me
and im like WTheck... esp when its girls about my age and Im just
standing there, and they act like I don't know what theyre doing

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to join!!!

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

hey Rooman, what happened about the BT/Ben Kersten thing? Bleve Australia 41 July 3rd 06 12:34 AM
Good Deal? NYC XYZ Recumbent Biking 18 January 26th 06 06:35 PM
A funny thing happened to me... Just zis Guy, you know? UK 0 July 9th 05 10:42 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance UK 2 June 7th 05 02:48 PM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 20th 04 07:21 AM