FREE TV OVER 2000 CHANNELS

Old March 24th 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Vinster

Default FREE TV OVER 2000 CHANNELS

http://www.online-television.tv

If you go to genre you will find all sorts of goodies like films,
there is a good selection. Also Webcams, watch different cities
highway cams, all sorts of interesting stuff there .......

enjoy have fun.

Old March 24th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"Vinster" wrote in message
ps.com...

http://www.online-television.tv

If you go to genre you will find all sorts of goodies like films,
there is a good selection. Also Webcams, watch different cities
highway cams, all sorts of interesting stuff there .......

enjoy have fun.

Thanks, pretty good so far. Fighting Science

Old March 24th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Vinster wrote:
http://www.online-television.tv

If you go to genre you will find all sorts of goodies like films,
there is a good selection. Also Webcams, watch different cities
highway cams, all sorts of interesting stuff there .......

enjoy have fun.

WHY?????
I enjoy riding and finding my own fun. Wrong group.
Bill Baka
Old March 24th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

di wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
. ..
Vinster wrote:
http://www.online-television.tv

If you go to genre you will find all sorts of goodies like films,
there is a good selection. Also Webcams, watch different cities
highway cams, all sorts of interesting stuff there .......

enjoy have fun.

WHY?????
I enjoy riding and finding my own fun. Wrong group.
Bill Baka

My exact feeling, Why? I would like to know what you would do with 2000
channels, I have something like 175 or so on my cable, only 5-6 are worth
watching. I wish there was someway I could only pay for the ones I want.

Really. Even the good channels have nothing left worth watching, or
should I say, canceling a ride to watch? Of the 7 or 8 prime time shows
I used to watch before bedtime most have been canceled and replaced by
either another stupid 'reality' show (barf bag) or some insipid show
aimed at the 18-34 age group. My daughter is in the middle of that group
and hates them too, so who's watching this junk? I now watch more
computer than television screen. And $3,000 for a super-duper wide
screen...not in this lifetime.
Bill Baka

Old March 25th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"di" wrote in message

"Bill" wrote in message
. ..
Vinster wrote:
http://www.online-television.tv

If you go to genre you will find all sorts of goodies like films,
there is a good selection. Also Webcams, watch different cities
highway cams, all sorts of interesting stuff there .......

enjoy have fun.

WHY?????
I enjoy riding and finding my own fun. Wrong group.
Bill Baka

My exact feeling, Why? I would like to know what you would do with 2000
channels, I have something like 175 or so on my cable, only 5-6 are worth
watching. I wish there was someway I could only pay for the ones I want.

There are 387 US channels Maybe you should get rid of your provider and go
free.
I spend more time on the PC but that is half because I have a TV tuner in
it.
I have been wanting to get rid of cable if I could find something decent on
the net.
Some stations replay stuff on the net site. Lots of sports on the online TV
which is not my thing unless I can see tennis, cycling, BB.

Watch hundreds of TV channels online! Vinster Techniques 4 March 22nd 07 09:31 PM
Sport online TV channels Stenli Racing 0 March 8th 07 10:53 PM
Sport online TV channels Stenli General 0 March 8th 07 10:43 PM
Sherwin channels Neil Young Tim Mullin Racing 8 July 18th 05 10:58 AM
Extending cleat channels [email protected] General 1 January 22nd 05 02:20 AM