Flat Discussion Thread

Old December 1st 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Default Flat Discussion Thread

Jon Atwell;1140853 wrote:
i just wanna ride in the final production dics!

yes that too, when will you get yours (did you order them yet or how
does that work with c.c.)? I ordered from udc and mine will ship monday
and be here probably thursday (hopefully).

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old December 1st 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

pedrotejada;1140659 wrote:
Wait, they'll put the 08' soon on the website! They just received the
container and are organizing everything and putting online!

I would do that but chances are that they won't be $12 like they are
right now (My 07 post lasted more than a year anyways so I figure it
should work well for a couple months)

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
-Jon B.
Old December 1st 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sophia p.

two month ago i started with flatland and now i can do 90° and
180° unispins,backroll,rolling wrap,zero plant,leg arounds,hop on
wheel and stand walk. which tricks should i learn next?or which combos
are easy to learn? i need some easy tricks so that i can learn the
tricks till wunschkonzert

--
Sophia p.

*::4 paletten::*
Old December 1st 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Sophia p.;1140936 wrote:
two month ago i started with flatland and now i can do 90° and 180°
unispins,backroll,rolling wrap,zero plant,leg arounds,hop on wheel and
stand walk. which tricks should i learn next?or which combos are easy to
learn? i need some easy tricks so that i can learn the tricks till
wunschkonzert

360 unispins, varial rolls, rolling wrap to backroll, rolling wrap to
rolling wrap, leg around to back roll, try and combine the tricks you've
learned into combos of multiple tricks put together.

Old December 1st 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bobousse

Emile.m;1135752 wrote:
Nope, haha. Welcome to the flatland world.

i think i finally shoes that last loçnger than other
i have "nike skeet" for one month now and i think it'll be ok for one
more

--
bobousse
Old December 1st 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

anybody got a quick tutorial on rolling wraps and inside wraps??

--
unirox13

The World is on fire, are you the smoke, or the flames?
Old December 1st 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

unirox13;1141377 wrote:
anybody got a quick tutorial on rolling wraps and inside wraps??

I made a tutorial on rolling wraps. It's in the Articles and Tutorials
forum. Check it out. I don't know what an inside wrap is???

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74144

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old December 2nd 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

EliB;1141380 wrote:
I made a tutorial on rolling wraps. It's in the Articles and Tutorials
forum. Check it out. I don't know what an inside wrap is???

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74144

yea ironically i found that tutorial right after i posted my
question...i can't wait to start working on them. and i don't know what
an inside wrap is either, but someone suggested learning it. so yea

Old December 2nd 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

unirox13;1141383 wrote:
yea ironically i found that tutorial right after i posted my
question...i can't wait to start working on them. and i don't know what
an inside wrap is either, but someone suggested learning it. so yea

lol, good luck.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old December 2nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

unirox13;1141383 wrote:
yea ironically i found that tutorial right after i posted my
question...i can't wait to start working on them. and i don't know what
an inside wrap is either, but someone suggested learning it. so yea

Maybe an inside roll?

That's just a backroll where your body is facing the the side of the
uni as opposed to facing the back of the uni.