Polar Heart Rate Monitor Questin

Old June 1st 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Polar Heart Rate Monitor Questin

I purchased a new S150 monitor yesterday and I am slowly making my
way through the instruction booklet. Man, is it confusing!

One question to which I simply cannot find an answer: how do I
reset the timers to zero? I can't seem to find a reset button to bring
these back to 0:00.

If anyone knows the answer to that one, I'd really appreciate your
taking the time to let me know how. I am running out of aspirin. ;-

Unsure of where this question belonged, I also posted it on
rec.bicycles.misc.

Thank you,
R. Gerard
Old June 1st 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"R. Gerard" wrote in message
I purchased a new S150 monitor yesterday and I am slowly making my
way through the instruction booklet. Man, is it confusing!

One question to which I simply cannot find an answer: how do I
reset the timers to zero? I can't seem to find a reset button to bring
these back to 0:00.

If anyone knows the answer to that one, I'd really appreciate your
taking the time to let me know how. I am running out of aspirin. ;-

Unsure of where this question belonged, I also posted it on
rec.bicycles.misc.

Thank you,
R. Gerard

I have an S150. It is much too complicated and difficult to learn how to
use in my opinion and that might be very the reason why this particular
Polar model has been discontinued.

To reset the timers, you must press the bottom left button once to pause the
timer and once again to reset to zero. This however, will take you back to
the start menu.

Y.S.

Old June 2nd 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

In article ,
"Yuji Sakuma" wrote:

If anyone knows the answer to that one, I'd really appreciate your
taking the time to let me know how. I am running out of aspirin. ;-

Unsure of where this question belonged, I also posted it on
rec.bicycles.misc.

Thank you,
R. Gerard

I have an S150. It is much too complicated and difficult to learn how to
use in my opinion and that might be very the reason why this particular
Polar model has been discontinued.

To reset the timers, you must press the bottom left button once to pause the
timer and once again to reset to zero. This however, will take you back to
the start menu.

Y.S.

Thanks so much Yuji. And boy are you ever correct about the manual
being complicated and difficult. One of the poorest examples of an
instruction manual that I have ever seen.

bob

Polar heart rate monitor Jon_H UK 10 February 13th 06 11:49 AM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Polar S725 Heart Rate Monitor Glm General 3 July 29th 04 06:08 AM
Polar Heart rate monitor help Peter Jones Australia 15 April 2nd 04 02:19 PM