FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

Old August 17th 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2088

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2089

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2091

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2092

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2093

My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

Old August 17th 06, 02:49 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ps.com...
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2088

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2089

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2091

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2092

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2093

My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

So where did you steal those photos from?

Greg

Old August 17th 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

G.T. wrote:

So where did you steal those photos from?

Greg

"submitted by MarkZahn"
Looks like he lived up to his end of the deal?

Your turn Ridey...

Old August 17th 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Chris Glidden

"LIBERATOR" wrote
My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

Great action shots. Your descending skills are awesome.

CG

Old August 17th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Dre

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ps.com...
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2088

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2089

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2091

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2092

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2093

My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

That looks awesome!! I wish we had trails like that where I live (Oz).

I'd try the wall no problems, looks like a hell long crawl downhill but not
*tooo* hard (hard yep, but no way near impossible I've been down
*plenty* of those rocky descents before, just not one that long! Sick!!!

Meh, gimme a couple of years, then I get my long service leave and I'm on my
way to Canada for some riding, cant wait!!

Cheers Dre

Old August 17th 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

CowPunk wrote:
G.T. wrote:

So where did you steal those photos from?

Greg

"submitted by MarkZahn"
Looks like he lived up to his end of the deal?

Your turn Ridey...

Stolen and submitted by MarkZahn. You're an idiot, right?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old August 17th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Chris Glidden wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote

My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

Great action shots. Your descending skills are awesome.

Hilarious.

Greg

Old August 17th 06, 06:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

The trouble is, I see you _walking_ up these inclines, not riding...ya
wuss...Knock off the crossposting. Tom

Old August 17th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
LIBERATOR

G.T. wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ps.com...
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2088

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2089

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2091

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2092

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2093

My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

So where did you steal those photos from?

Greg I have some more but the lab closed so I couldn't upload the rest
of them. What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can see
large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
section. This indicates there has been a team working on "The Wall"
eliminating it, and that really bothers me. Previously you could not
attempt to go down the left side because the rocks were huge bolders,
natural and actually beautiful to enhance your attempt at going down.

Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me bitch
about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
post.

Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

Greg

Old August 17th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Dre wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Yeah it is long that's what makes it terrifying to those that won't try
it. It can't be photo'd completely in one photo. It actually takes 4.
And it is not as big as it was before, I didn't notice til now that a
team has been out there eliminating it. The beginning of it was
impossible to go down on the left side. Now you can go down that side
because a team has eliminated the bolder, notable by the rock chunks
along side of the stairs. This really bothers me because it looks like
they're going to continue to eliminate it. It's been lessened a great
deal already. At the top you easily would do a face plant if your
skills weren't mastered in timing and also picking a perfect line,
you'd flip.

Safety fear fanatics that control our government and have too much
power are now ruining this trail and its technical challenge of
mastering and increasing your skills. The opportunity to grow and
increase your skills and abilities has been taken away by a
fear-fanatic-power-fanatic government, and these people have been
forcing themselves on me for a long time (I know them unfortunately).
It's a sad case when people in public positions of trust are
effectively limiting your experiences and by it stopping your growth in
talent as a human being. And this is the case with this
witchcraft-fanatic group since I've been 15 years old. They're
Federally in control and every day their purposeful increase in the
authoritarian state grows and by it our ability to grow suffers, is
hindered drastically.

picture of "The Wall" [email protected] Mountain Biking 12 December 22nd 05 07:59 AM
Deer Danger Garrison Hilliard General 46 June 1st 05 04:52 AM
RR: Copper Canyon, Mexico (Very Long) Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 61 March 19th 05 04:11 AM