natural trials tires.

Old September 8th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

Default natural trials tires.

Honestly, I have only heard bad things about the TRY-ALL. I personnally
would try the Monty, It has a new design for this year and its ment to
be great.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' - Amanda

'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old September 8th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I've only tried the Luna and the Maxxis, and I really like the Maxxis
for trials.

I would say try the Monty so you can at least use a tire that not very
many people have tried, and then tell us how it is!

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 8th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

forrestunifreak wrote:
I've only tried the Luna and the Maxxis, and I really like the Maxxis
for trials.

I would say try the Monty so you can at least use a tire that not very
many people have tried, and then tell us how it is!

Yeah, do that then next time I see you I can play on it! I will have to
pump it up first though since you run your tires at like 4
psi.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old September 8th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

I want to vote in your thread, but I do know stuff about trials,
therefore, I shall mess up your data!

--
habbywall
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old September 9th 06, 08:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caw89

Well I have had a good deal of experience in the maxxis, the Luna, and
the Try all. I dont lie hte Maxxis much at all, it seems to fold alot
on me, the only way to get it to stop is to put a gay butt load of air
in there, and I dont like hard tires for trials. The Luna is GREAT for
street. But trials, as it was said earlier has a harder rubber, so good
for street and doenst wear fast, but not as grippy. TheTry all is a
softer rubber tire with a very "agressive" thread patterrn, if you are
looking for grip in natural trials or just grip in anyhting, Try all is
the way to go. I have noticed a big diference over it and the maxxis in
grip, the luna cant even compete with grip, but I still like it over
the maxxis but that because I do alot of street too...But my pic for
what you want dude is the Try all...

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)
'Pedal protector' (http://pedalprotector.com/)
AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old September 9th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

Where can you get the new Monty?

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old September 9th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

i have always ridden on maxxis cc, but im getting the new koxx orange
bud street uni, and that comes with try all tire.. i have never tried
it before, so if its rubbish, i`ll probably get a new cc tire.. i love
the cc tire! both for street and trial..

--
kris.lee

unicycle rocks
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old September 9th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

koebwil wrote:
Where can you get the new Monty?

municycle.com

that's one of the reasons I want the try all also.

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.