This MTB crash was staged, paramedics all in on it

Old April 26th 08, 12:57 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.elvis.king
LIBERATOR

Default This MTB crash was staged, paramedics all in on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoq4jtYKl7Q

What gives it away that it was staged?

Two things that stood out for me. First once airborne from a jump you
know that the absolute last thing you do not do is have your front
wheel turned - he did and it was notable that it was not accidental,
and the second thing was that when he crashed, on the ground and
rolled over, his hands were consciously AFTER THE ROLL put to his
chest in front of him - it was clear by the behavior of his arms that
it was staged.

I am your Fuhrer all of you bow down to me and give me money!!

lol...
Old April 26th 08, 12:58 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.elvis.king
LIBERATOR

On Apr 25, 5:57*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoq4jtYKl7Q

What gives it away that it was staged?

Two things that stood out for me. First once airborne from a jump you
know that the absolute last thing you do not do is have your front
wheel turned - he did and it was notable that it was not accidental,
and the second thing was that when he crashed, on the ground and
rolled over, his hands were consciously AFTER THE ROLL put to his
chest in front of him - it was clear by the behavior of his arms that
it was staged.

I am your Fuhrer all of you bow down to me and give me money!!

lol...

It was clear by the behavior of his arms he was conscious and in
control, and there was no trauma that would knock someone out, and the
paramedics did not show his face nor any portion of his body for use
to see evidence - an effort to coverup basically indicates it was
staged. OTherwise they would have shown his face/body for us to see,
that they didn't - staged!
Old April 26th 08, 05:37 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.elvis.king
sumbeotch at scumbum dot cum

"The whole world is a homicide victim, Father. Would a God who is good
invent something like death? Plainly speaking, it's a lousy idea. It's not
popular, Father, it's not a winner." "There you go, blaming God. "Who
should I blame, Phil Rizzuto?" "You wouldn't want to live forever." "Yes I
would." "No you wouldn?t. You'd get bored." "I have hobbies. In the
meantime, we have cancer, and mongoloid babies, and murderers. Monsters
prowling the planet, prowling this neighborhood, Father. Right now. While
our children suffer, and our loved ones die, while your God goes waltzing
blindly through the universe like some kind of cosmic Billie Burke." "Bill,
it all works out right." "When?" "At the end of time." "That soon?"

almost first crash Shumit UK 36 November 3rd 07 08:09 AM
The staged terrorism by Jews - for MTB'ers LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 7 December 31st 05 05:43 PM
Crash TimC Australia 5 December 9th 04 09:12 PM
Now That's A Crash! TBF::. Mountain Biking 10 November 13th 04 08:06 AM