We are all waiting for German leadership

Old May 13th 12, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default We are all waiting for German leadership

http://260mc.files.wordpress.com/201...tz-corpses.jpg
Old May 15th 12, 12:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Wes Groleau

On 05-13-2012 13:38, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
fed to the lions by the cruel Romans. But oh well, the Christians have
someone who sacrificed for them so they can go around doing whatever
they want, particularly pushing around cyclists...

Equating evil idiocy behind the wheel with Christianity is even more
irrational than treating pedestrians like you allege drivers treat you.

--
Wes Groleau

“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.”
— Socrates

Old May 16th 12, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Wes Groleau

On 05-15-2012 12:43, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
80% of Americans are religious so the bad evil drivers are likely to
be religious.

Eighty percent of Americans are religious, so the bad evil bicyclists
are likely to be religious.

--
Wes Groleau

He that is good for making excuses, is seldom good for anything else.
— Benjamin Franklin