Christmas greetings

Old December 24th 19, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Christmas greetings

To all the men & women cyclists in this newsgroup.
To all the cyclist haters in this newsgroup .....**** you.
--
Bod
Old December 24th 19, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
To all the men & women cyclists in this newsgroup.
To all the cyclist haters in this newsgroup .....**** you.

I have yet to see the word hate in this group from any posters who do not
approve of cyclists.

Old December 24th 19, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 24/12/2019 19:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
To all the men & women cyclists in this newsgroup.
To all the cyclist haters in this newsgroup .....**** you.

I have yet to see the word hate in this group from any posters who do not
approve of cyclists.

It was meant as a humorous endearment.https://english.stackexchange.com › questions › can-i-use-the-f-word-in-a-...

You know I'm not like that.

23 May 2007 - 27 posts - ‎26 authors
"**** you, honey chunks," I said. ... Can "**** you" become a pleasant
greeting? A word of ... I say it occasionally as a term of endearment.

--
Bod
Old December 24th 19, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Bod wrote:
To all the men & women cyclists in this newsgroup.
To all the cyclist haters in this newsgroup .....**** you.

I have yet to see the word hate in this group from any posters who do not
approve of cyclists.

It was meant as a humorous
can-i-use-the-f-word-in-a-...

You know I'm not like that.

23 May 2007 - 27 posts - ‎26 authors
"**** you, honey chunks," I said. ... Can "**** you" become a pleasant
greeting? A word of ... I say it occasionally as a term of endearment.

The Mammoth Book of Irish Humour - Google Books Result
https://books.google.co.uk › books
Aubrey Malone - 2012 - ‎Humor
In Ireland they say“**** off”. But it really means the same thing. “****
off” is a term of endearment here.

--
Bod
Old December 24th 19, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
colwyn[_2_]

On 24/12/2019 18:41, Bod wrote:
To all the men & women cyclists in this newsgroup.
To all the cyclist haters in this newsgroup .....**** you.

Don’t be angry at someone for doing something bad if they are ignorant
and don’t know what they are doing is wrong, or if they don’t know a
better way to do something.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !
Old December 24th 19, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 24/12/2019 21:06, colwyn wrote:
On 24/12/2019 18:41, Bod wrote:

Don’t be angry at someone for doing something bad if they are ignorant
and don’t know what they are doing is wrong, or if they don’t know a
better way to do something.

That is why we try to educate cyclists.

Old December 25th 19, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 24/12/2019 18:41, Bod wrote:
To all the men & women cyclists in this newsgroup.
To all the cyclist haters in this newsgroup .....**** you.

Don’t be angry at someone for doing something bad if they are ignorant
and don’t know what they are doing is wrong, or if they don’t know a
better way to do something.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

You didn't get it either, did you!

Merry Christmas to you to.